Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Netgear WG511T mandrake 9.1 driver? Post 302322058 by biznatch on Tuesday 2nd of June 2009 04:36:28 PM
Old 06-02-2009
You really need to upgrade. 9.1 is very old.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Mandrake 8.1

Hi all, I have copied three .ISO files for Mandrake 8.1 from a Linux DVD onto my work LAN. They are: Mandrake81-cd1-inst.I586.iso Mandrake81-cd2-ext.I586.iso Mandrake81-cd3-supp.I586.isoThey're all +650M in size and I'd like to know what I need to do in order to create the three CD's... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
3 Replies

2. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

Netgear wireless router as Access Point

Hi guys, I want to setup AP using an NETGEAR WGR614 54 Mbps 802.11g Wireless Router The router works fine, but I don't have internet access. I will describe the structure of the net to explain it: I have one server (Free BSD 7) with 2 LAN PCI cards: re0 - it is connected to my ISP ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sitemap
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connecting to WiFi using Netgear

hi i am pradeep.i am new to linux and i am facing problem connecting to net i am using ubunto 9.0.4 and my network connections are showing signals but i coudnt connect to internet my proxy setting are correct i used idea net setter also and i faced the same problem.if some one can help me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chauda
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Netgear dg834g with Ubuntu 10.4

I have to buy a new router. I looked for the Netgear dg834g. Does it work fine with Ubuntu Lucid Lynx 10.4? Anyone is usig this router? I'll need a modem to reach the Internet? Thanks for any reply! :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

Trouble setting up a static IP on NetGear DGN1000

I have been trying to setup a static ip, however everytime I do so my internet disconnects and won't connect untill I switch back to dynamic. My router is a NetGear DGN1000 and I'm using it wired. Could anyone help? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zomigosh
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd

Help, suspect hacked via serial or electric! any ideas on error "Pid:1, comm:swapper Tainted:G W 2.6.35-22 generic #33 -unbutu device = "(null)" or unknown-blocklist(8.1) please append a correct "root"boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kryclear
3 Replies

8. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

9. Hardware

Help with bandwidth Limit for netgear

Hello All , Hope you are doing good. I have a netgear router + modem in my home . My roommate brought his friend as a guest , he is downloading stuff like crazy day and night , while talking with my friend in India got to know there is concept called BANDWIDTH LIMIT wherein i can... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: radha254
4 Replies

10. Hardware

Netgear C3700 Modem Router Problem

I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge about how these routers work.. I bought a Netgear C3700 modem router on eBay about a month ago and couldn't get it to broadcast internet, neither wired nor wireless. When I plug it in and turn it on, all lights come on, but the internet light keeps... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
2 Replies
DUMMY_CS(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual						       DUMMY_CS(4)

NAME
dummy_cs - PCMCIA dummy device driver SYNOPSIS
insmod dummy_cs.o [pc_debug=n] [free_ports=n] [irq_list=i,j,...] DESCRIPTION
The dummy_cs module has two purposes. It is intended as a demonstration of how to write the PCMCIA interface code for a client driver, and the source code is heavily commented. It is also written to function as a sort of generic ``point enabler'': when bound to any PCMCIA IO card, it will read the card's Configuration Information Structure, and configure the card appropriately. The configuration includes set- ting up IO and memory windows, configuring the card for interrupts, and initializing the card's PCMCIA configuration registers. It turns out that many cards report incomplete or inaccurate configuration information, due to vendor carelessness and the complexity of the data format. A vendor driver can generally take for granted many configuration details, so there is not much incentive for vendors to ensure that the on-card information is complete. Thus, the dummy_cs module is limited by its generality: since it makes no assumptions about card types, it is forced to rely on the card information, for better or worse. PARAMETERS
pc_debug=n Selects the PCMCIA debugging level. This parameter is only available if the module is compiled with debugging enabled. A non-zero value enables debugging. free_ports=n A flag indicating if the IO ports allocated for the card should be freed from the kernel resource maps. This is useful if the dummy driver is being used to configure a card in preparation for loading a specific PCMCIA-unaware driver. The default is 0 (false). irq_list=i,j,... Specifies the set of interrupts that may be allocated by this driver. AUTHOR
David Hinds - dahinds@users.sourceforge.net SEE ALSO
cardmgr(8), pcmcia(5). pcmcia-cs 2000/06/12 21:24:47 DUMMY_CS(4)