Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How do I know to which storage I am connected Post 302322037 by nivaspIND on Tuesday 2nd of June 2009 03:45:49 PM
Old 06-02-2009
How do I know to which storage I am connected

Hello everyone.

We have a environment where we have DS8K storage and ES800 storage, the way to check to which storage the box is connected is using the LUN ID I get frm " pcmpath query device " command.

for ex:

75CXX - DS8K storage
26860 - ES 800 Storage

I was told to check this way to find onto which storage u r connected, my question is there a command which gives us the info onto which type of storage we are connected to.... In my case its IBM storage all the way what if the storage is Hitachi or Brocade or EMC ...etc..how do I knw...

Rgds,
nivas

MYSQLND_QC_SET_USER_HANDLERS(3) 					 1					   MYSQLND_QC_SET_USER_HANDLERS(3)

mysqlnd_qc_set_user_handlers - Sets the callback functions for a user-defined procedural storage handler

SYNOPSIS
bool mysqlnd_qc_set_user_handlers (string $get_hash, string $find_query_in_cache, string $return_to_cache, string $add_query_to_cache_if_not_exists, string $query_is_select, string $update_query_run_time_stats, string $get_stats, string $clear_cache) DESCRIPTION
Sets the callback functions for a user-defined procedural storage handler. PARAMETERS
o $get_hash - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler get_hash functionality. o $find_query_in_cache - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler find_in_cache functionality. o $return_to_cache - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler return_to_cache functionality. o $add_query_to_cache_if_not_exists - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler add_query_to_cache_if_not_exists functionality. o $query_is_select - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler query_is_select functionality. o $update_query_run_time_stats - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler update_query_run_time_stats functionality. o $get_stats - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler get_stats functionality. o $clear_cache - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler clear_cache functionality. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on FAILURE. SEE ALSO
Procedural user-defined storage handler example. PHP Documentation Group MYSQLND_QC_SET_USER_HANDLERS(3)