Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: storage array simulator
Operating Systems Solaris storage array simulator Post 302321409 by DukeNuke2 on Monday 1st of June 2009 04:27:04 AM
Old 06-01-2009
you can use vmware or virtualbox to simulate disks your solaris installation can see...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Storage array question

We just purchased a MOD30 disk array strage system. We have 15 drives and 2 hot spares. We're running a database app with 8 data sets. I'm trying to get the best i/o speed out of my disk configuration. Right now I have 3 raid5 arrays setup. This seems to offer the same performance as having the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ncmurf00
1 Replies

2. Solaris

storage simulator

hi all, i want to know how to configure CAM, how to create volumes,groups etc. one of my friend given me a simulator software. i installed that but it does not take any hard disk. how can i do the above practice in my PC. please help me waiting for your valuable suggestion thanks... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sijocg
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP Storage Array

hi I need to check status and configure HP Storage Array device. HP Storageworks P2000 Please suggest (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand87
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Storage Array not readable

Hi We have an array connected to the machine but when i issue format command i dont see it. But the array is up and running and there are no warning lights. Is there a way to find that array from the OK boot prompt? Please advise. Thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
9 Replies

5. AIX

Migrating LUNs to new storage array

All, I have a AIX server with multiple volumes and I need to move them from a legacy storage SAN to a new SAN. We are concerned because to use mirrorvg as we would have to run on a single HBA (one on the old SAN and one on the new). Our other option is to use an appliance to do a block... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkchicago
3 Replies
VMWARE-TOOLBOX-CMD(1)						   Open VM Tools					     VMWARE-TOOLBOX-CMD(1)

NAME
vmware-toolbox-cmd - GUI toolbox (commandline version) SYNOPSIS
vmware-toolbox-cmd DESCRIPTION
This is a console version of vmware-toolbox, and depends on libvmtools and libguestlib. OPTIONS
vmware-toolbox-cmd has no options. SEE ALSO
vmware-checkvm(1) vmware-hgfsclient(1) vmware-user(1) vmware-xferlogs(1) libguestlib(3) libvmtools(3) vmware-guestd(8) vmware-hgfsmounter(8) vmware-toolbox(8) vmware-user-suid-wrapper(8) vmblock(9) vmci(9) vmhgfs(9) vmmemctl(9) vmsock(9) vmsync(9) vmxnet(9) vmxnet3(9) HOMEPAGE
More information about vmware-toolbox-cmd and the Open VM Tools can be found at <http://open-vm-tools.sourceforge.net/>. AUTHOR
Open VM Tools were written by VMware, Inc. <http://www.vmware.com/>. This manual page was put together from homepage materials by Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). 2010.03.20-243334 2010-04-08 VMWARE-TOOLBOX-CMD(1)