Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers CGI execution problem on Unix Post 302320484 by Preeti_t on Thursday 28th of May 2009 06:36:12 AM
Old 05-28-2009
Hi

actually i am getting HTTP Status 404 - description The requested resource () is not available.

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX CGI script

Hey everyone! I hope someone here is good with Unix CGI scripts. I'm having trouble with my CGI. Here's the deal I've created a program that searches the passwd file and cuts the users real name when it's given the login name. When i converted it to CGI i ran into some problems: 1) when you... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: primal
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HTML-CGI on Unix

AAAHHH!! I've made a perl program that you can run on a web browser. This program needs to be run everyday, and I don't want to have to run it everyday. The problem is when I try running the program from my terminal, all it does is print stuff to the terminal page (the program involves a lot of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sstevens
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

CGI problem

1. I need CGI in my own server. plz tell me how do it ? 2. U know somethink FREE servers with CGI ? thanks cYa (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kezzol
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mail script problem using cgi

dear all i've try several scripts and i think this is the simplest scripts that i can understand. please see below:- if ($num >= 4000000001) { #use CGI; #my $query = new CGI; #my $sendmail = "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t"; #my $reply_to = "bla@bla.com"; #my $subject =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: unknown2205
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem for CGI create Cookie!!!!

Hi Everyone, I am facing the problem to create the cookie in CGI (bash script). Is it possible can create in cgi? or javascript better? Anyone got the sample to create the cookie in cgi(bash script)? Just the login will do ->> USERNAME and PASSWORD after create how to store into the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryanW
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with CGI Script

Hello, I had to move our company's intranet to a new machine running Centos 5. Whenever cgi scripts now execute I find this error message in the logs: Mon Oct 05 11:19:39 2009] Premature end of script headers: vacation.cgi, referer: https:/{URL}] Could not find platform independent... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution problem unix commands in Perl CGI

I am trying to run SSH , mkdir and other unix commands using Perl CGI. But i am not able to Execute these commands. Please help me out !!!! SSH and mkdir is necessity for me. I will be thankful to you...!!!!! I am trying like: In perl CGI file i am writing like: @list = `ssh... (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: Navrattan Bansa
28 Replies

8. Web Development

problem with exporting vairable from one perl cgi to another perl cgi script while redirecting.

Can anyone tell me how to export a variable from one perl CGI script to another perl cgi script when using a redirect. Upon running the login.pl the user is prompted to enter user name and password. Upon entering the correct credentials (admin/admin) the user is redirected to welcome page. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl cgi pages out of cgi-bin folder in WINDOWS

Hi team, I have a typical problem with cgi pages in apache webserver in WINDOWS I am able to execute(display) the pages that are saved in cgi-bin folder. But I am not able to execute the pages stored in htdocs or other folder other than cgi-bin folder. Could anyone please let me know how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

10. Programming

UNIX network programming execution problem

I have started reading the book Unix Network Programming, Volume 1: The Sockets Networking API. I downloaded all the source code and performed all the steps present in README file.Now when i compile my first program it give the following error. sainandan@nandan:~/unpv13e/intro$ ./daytimetcpcli... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bsainandan
1 Replies
Ns_ConnReturnStatus(3aolserver) 			   AOLserver Library Procedures 			   Ns_ConnReturnStatus(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_ConnReturnBadRequest, Ns_ConnReturnForbidden, Ns_ConnReturnInternalError, Ns_ConnReturnNoResponse, Ns_ConnReturnNotFound, Ns_ConnReturn- NotImplemented, Ns_ConnReturnNotModified, Ns_ConnReturnOk, Ns_ConnReturnStatus, Ns_ConnReturnUnauthorized, Ns_RegisterRedirect - Routines to return simple standard responses SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_ConnReturnBadRequest(conn, msg) int Ns_ConnReturnForbidden(conn) int Ns_ConnReturnInternalError(conn) int Ns_ConnReturnNoResponse(conn) int Ns_ConnReturnNotFound(conn) int Ns_ConnReturnNotImplemented(conn) int Ns_ConnReturnNotModified(conn) int Ns_ConnReturnOk(conn) int Ns_ConnReturnStatus(conn, status) int Ns_ConnReturnUnauthorized(conn) void Ns_RegisterRedirect(server, status, url) ARGUMENTS
Ns_Conn conn (in) Pointer to open connection. char *msg (in) String with additional message text. int status (in) Integer HTTP status code. char *url (in) String which specifies internal redirection url. char *server(in) Virtual server. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
These routines are used to generate complete responses, including headers, approriate status codes, content types, and possibly short HTML content messages for the most common HTTP error or status responses. They each coorespond to a particular HTTP status code, for example, Ns_ConnReturnNotFound generates an HTTP 404 "Not Found" response. They all return NS_OK if the response was sent or NS_ERROR if an under- lying routine failed. The default behavior is to return an internal, server generated response possibly with a short English language message, for example "The requested URL cannot be accessed by this server". This behavior can be modified by calling the Ns_RegisterRedirect to redirect responses internally for the cooresponding HTTP status code to another URL on the server. The "redirects" server config section can be used to map these redirects at startup int Ns_ConnReturnBadRequest(conn, msg) Returns an HTTP 400 response with the short HTML message "Invalid Request: The HTTP request presented by your browser is invalid." The optional msg string, if present, is also included in the message body. int Ns_ConnReturnForbidden(conn) Returns an HTTP 403 response with the short HTML message "Forbidden: The requested URL cannot be accessed by this server." int Ns_ConnReturnInternalError(conn) Returns an HTTP 500 response with the short HTML message "Server Error: The requested URL cannot be accessed due to a system error on this server." int Ns_ConnReturnNoResponse(conn) Equivalent to Ns_ConnReturnStatus(conn, 204). int Ns_ConnReturnNotFound(conn) Returns an HTTP 404 response with the short HTML message "Not Found: The requested URL was not found on this server." int Ns_ConnReturnNotImplemented(conn) Returns an HTTP 404 response with the short HTML message "Not Implemented: The requested URL or method is not implemented by this server." int Ns_ConnReturnNotModified(conn) Equivalent to Ns_ConnReturnStatus(conn, 304). int Ns_ConnReturnOk(conn) Equivalent to Ns_ConnReturnStatus(conn, 200). int Ns_ConnReturnStatus(conn, status) Generates a response with the given HTTP status with no content. int Ns_ConnReturnUnauthorized(conn) Returns an HTTP 401 response with the short HTML message "Access Denied: The requested URL cannot be accessed because a valid user- name and password are required." As "WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm=server realm" header is also included in the response. void Ns_RegisterRedirect(server, status, url) Redirect the above responses from the given server for the given status code from the simple internal messages described above to the given internal url. The redirect is performed using Ns_ConnRedirect. SEE ALSO
Ns_ConnFlush(3), Ns_ConnRedirect(3), Ns_ConnSetRequiredHeaders(3), Ns_ConnQueueHeaders(3), ns_return(n) KEYWORDS
connnection, response AOLserver 4.0 Ns_ConnReturnStatus(3aolserver)