Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post Your Favorite Joke! Laugh a Little! Post 302320181 by Franklin52 on Wednesday 27th of May 2009 09:15:36 AM
Old 05-27-2009
Is that how Indians do business?

Rajpat (father): "I want you to marry a girl of my choice."
Son: "I will choose my own bride!!!"
Rajpat: "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.."
Son: "Well, in that case... ok"

Next Rajpat approaches Bill Gates.
Rajpat: "I have a husband for your daughter...."
Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!!!!!"
Rajpat: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case... ok"

Finally Rajpat goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Rajpat: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."
President: "But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!"
Rajpat: "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law."
President: "Ah, in that case... ok"

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Post Your Favorite UNIX/Linux Related RSS Feed Links

Hello, I am planning to revise the RSS News subforum areas, here: News, Links, Events and Announcements - The UNIX Forums ... maybe with a subforum for each OS specific news, like HP-UX, Solaris, RedHat, OSX, etc. RSS subforums.... Please post your favorite OS specific RSS (RSS2) link... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

This will make you laugh.

Some of you may have seen this on other websites. But if you havnt this is great. It could actually be one of you here. Being in the IT Industry I have seen it ALMOST to this extent. The Website is Down!!! My Networks Down - FIX IT! :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Post Your Favorite FireFox Add-Ons Here

In an earlier poll I was a bit surprised to learn that FireFox was so popular, over 95% have voted for FireFox to date. So, let's take a little time and please list your favorite, most useful, FireFox add-ons (with links to the add-on) and add a few words on how often and how useful do you find... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
17 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Contagious Laugh

If you watch this and dont laugh, something is very wrong with you. Contagious Laugh .:b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny - Had to laugh

Guys, This is funny. http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/jralph2005/bart.png jaysunn (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaysunn
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Is it a joke or a command?

Hello, I have found some commands in a forum under "top ten unix commands" topic and I'd like to ask: what does below command do: Could it really be a command or a joke? :(){ :|:& };: Thanks Boris (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
6 Replies
palmtopnm(1)						      General Commands Manual						      palmtopnm(1)

NAME
palmtopnm - convert a Palm pixmap into a portable anymap SYNOPSIS
palmtopnm [-verbose] [-rendition N] [-showhist] [-forceplain] [pnmfile] palmtopnm -transparent [-verbose] [pnmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a Palm pixmap as input, from stdin or pnmfile. Produces either a portable pixmap as output, or writes the value of the transparent color in the Palm pixmap to stdout. OPTIONS
-verbose Display various interesting information about the input file and process. -transparent If the Palm pixmap has a transparent color set, the RGB value for that color will be written to stdout as in the form #RRGGBB, where RR, GG, and BB are two-digit hexadecimal numbers indicating a value between 0 and 255. If no transparent color is set in the bit- map, nothing will be output. No additional output will be generated; no anymap will be output. -rendition N Palm pixmaps may contain several different renditions of the same pixmap, with different depths. By default, palmtopnm operates on the first rendition (rendition number 1) in the pixmap. This switch allows you to operate on a different rendition. The value must be between 1 and the number of renditions in the pixmap, inclusive. -showhist Writes a histogram of colors in the input file to stderr. -forceplain Force the output anymap to be in ASCII 'plain' netpbm format. SEE ALSO
pnmtopalm(1), pnm(5) BUGS
An additional compression format, "packbits," has been added with PalmOS 4.0. This package should be updated to handle it. You currently cannot generate an alpha mask if the Palm pixmap has a transparent color. However, you can still do this with ppmcolormask with a Netpbm pipe similar to: palmtopnm pixmap.palm | ppmcolormask `palmtopnm -transparent pixmap.palm` AUTHORS
This program was originally written as Tbmptopnm.c, by Ian Goldberg. It was heavily modified by Bill Janssen to add color, compression, and transparency function. Copyright 1995-2001 by Ian Goldberg and Bill Janssen. 15 December 2000 palmtopnm(1)