Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Help me Please for change from Windows to Linux Post 302319371 by otheus on Monday 25th of May 2009 06:00:52 AM
Old 05-25-2009
Assuming sh- shells (sh, ksh, bash, zsh)
Code:
#
#  Setting up java policy
#

set pfile="$HOME/.java.policy"

>$pfile echo /* Java policy */
>>$pfile echo grant \{
>>$pfile echo permission java.security.AllPermission\;
>>$pfile echo \}\;

echo Java policy setup done \! 
echo -n "Type enter to continue:"
read

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change a directory on windows via perl script

How to change a directory on windows via perl script. I wanna mount a share on windows via perl script. I have used:- system("dir"); gives the list of directories in the drive i am.This command works well. Now i want to move from c drive to z drive via perl script.I am using:- ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUPTI
2 Replies

2. Linux

What's better for running Windows software in Linux, Wine or Windows VMware?

What are the differences, advantages, and disadvantages? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Advice Pro
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vnc over an ssh tunnel Linux to Linux to Windows

I *think* what I want to do is not only possible but easy, but as a "dummy" :) I can't figure it out. Here's what I have: Linux (Ubuntu 10.04) laptop that is not in my house, but has an Internet connection. Linux (Ubuntu 9.04) computer in my house that has unfettered access to the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: WesleyC
6 Replies

4. Programming

how to change the default background color for x windows

I am using uil to build the widgets. I compiled the below code using gcc 3.4.6 compiler. Launched x window in light gray color. How to change the default color of the window? #include <X11/Xlib.h> #include <Xm/Xm.h> #include <Mrm/MrmAppl.h> void main ( int argc, char **argv ) {... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satish@123
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change windows to unix

Hi everyone. I have some questions... I have a 2nd pc with windows and i want to change it to unix cause i want to learn unix so can someone tell me how to get unix os and how to change it from windows?:D (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: NParas
6 Replies

6. Linux

Best way to change IP for Linux

Hi everyone!;) Can you please suggest something really cool and easy for changing the IP for linux? I need something advantageous and not very expensive. It would be great if I could first try it for free. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fariz
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

Changing windows xp passwd doetn't change smbpasswd on server

Hi All we have small network which is in work group environment.We have one Samba server for sharing data on network.My Problem is when user change his/her password on windows machine i have to manually update his smb passwd on Samba server.I want password should change automatically on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vaibhav.T
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Seen Windows pc, having all the features of Linux, could exe, read and edit save like windows

Hi, totally new to linux base using windows when started learning and using computers. but i remember that one pc was there , look alike windows desktop, but could not do the task as windows just click and open and view edit etc. But, you could do a little differently even saving in and opening... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jraju
8 Replies
libglpk-java(3) 					       libglpk-java overview						   libglpk-java(3)

NAME
libglpk-java - GNU Linear Programming Kit Java Binding DESCRIPTION
The GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK) package supplies a solver for large scale linear programming (LP) and mixed integer programming (MIP). The GLPK project is hosted at http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk. It has two mailing lists: - help-glpk@gnu.org and - bug-glpk@gnu.org. To subscribe to one of these lists, please, send an empty mail with a Subject: header line of just "subscribe" to the list. GLPK provides a library written in C and a standalone solver. The source code provided at ftp://gnu.ftp.org/gnu/glpk/ contains the docu- mentation of the library in file doc/glpk.pdf. The Java platform provides the Java Native Interface (JNI) to integrate non-Java language libraries into Java applications. Project GLPK for Java delivers a Java Binding for GLPK. It is hosted at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net/. To report problems and suggestions concerning GLPK for Java, please, send an email to the author at xypron.glpk@gmx.de. ARCHITECTURE
A GLPK for Java application will consist of the following - the GLPK library - the GLPK for Java JNI library - the GLPK for Java class library - the application code. GLPK LIBRARY
The GLPK library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribution. Precompiled packages are available in many Linux distributions. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/libglpk.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. GLPK FOR JAVA JNI LIBRARY
The GLPK for Java JNI library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/jni/libglpk-java.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. Specify the library path upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/libjni GLPK FOR JAVA CLASS LIBRARY
The source code to compile the GLPK for Java class library is provided at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net. The GLPK for Java class library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar. The library has to be in the CLASSPATH. Specify the classpath upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -classpath /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar;. SEE ALSO
Further documentation and examples can be found in the documentation path, which defaults to /usr/local/share/doc/libglpk-java. version 1.0.18 September 10th, 2011 libglpk-java(3)