Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Issue in uploading file using sftp Post 302319302 by Jaychandra on Monday 25th of May 2009 03:19:13 AM
Old 05-25-2009
ERR vlaue is blank

Can any one help me in this , it's urgent

Can any one help me in this , it's urgent

Error Log:

Connecting to sftp.abcd.xy...
You are connected to sftp.abcd.xy

****USAGE WARNING****

This is a private computer system.

sftp> sftp> Uploading /abc/out/File1.txt to /upload/File1_01_02.txt
sftp> sftp>
entering command 1

Error during upload

Error Log:

Connecting to sftp.abcd.xy...
You are connected to sftp.abcd.xy

****USAGE WARNING****

This is a private computer system.

sftp> sftp> Uploading /abc/out/File1.txt to /upload/File1_01_02.txt
sftp> sftp>
entering command 1

Error during upload

is there any who can help me out ???????

is there any who can help me out ???????

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Uploading a flat file into the database.

I want to upload a text file into the database. what is the command for that? Thanks in Advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Balkrishna
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

uploading directories via SFTP

Hello All, Is there a way to upload whole directories to a machine using sftp (scp is not an option)? I have to use sftp because the machine that I am connecting to only has SFTP abilities (uploading from a linux box to a windows box). Currently I am automating a copy however right now I am... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mab623
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Issue With File Permissions while uploading

one of the business users is ftping files into unix box using user name ftp_user, where as i am using infa_user to login into same unix box. When i am trying to access those or copy over those files from upload directory it says permission denied. Though i know the password of ftp_user to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ariean
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help uploading directories with SFTP

Hi, I am a newbie and not really familiar with commands, I have searched the forum, but there was only one thread. That thread suggested compressing it and then decompressing it. So I am wondering, what format do I compress it to, and how do I decompress it once I uploaded it from within SFTP... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: greetea
4 Replies

5. AIX

File access issue through sftp/winscp

Hi, I have SSH where I want to restrict browsing for a user "drrep" to the assigned home directory only.So I have put a entry in the sshd_config file as “AllowFiles "drrep:/fcrarch/fl02r/*" as shown in the scrren below. But due to this setting none of the users are able to login through winscp... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dwiravi
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Uploading a file in ftp by culr?

I have ftp url, username and passwd. My file is named app.log. How do I upload this to my ftp server??? I read the manual but I didn't understand much...:cool: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl , uploading empty file.

Hi The below script used to work fine. Suddenly it's uploading empty file. I am very new to perl. Please help me to find out the problem. #!/usr/bin/perl #script: upload.pl use CGI qw/:standard/; print header, start_html('File upload'); print_form(); print_results() if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anupam_Halder
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SFTP Resticting Only Uploading Of A File

I have setup our SFTP server: SFTP Setup: /etc/ssh/sshd_config: Subsystem sftp internal-sftp Match Group sftpusers PasswordAuthentication yes ChrootDirectory /srv/sftponly AllowTCPForwarding no X11Forwarding no ForceCommand internal-sftp Adding the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Uploading using sftp file1 copied to file2

Hi All, i am using hp-ux server and doing mput command for uploading the multiple files. below is the code sftp hfjr@usilehrttlsd01.com cd /home/sftp_dir mput kk1 kk2 i am getting Uploading kk1 to /home/sftp_dir/kk2. problem is i am getting kk2 file only not kk1 file. when i am... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: krupasindhu18
13 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SFTP File transfer issue

Hi guys, Need a quick and urgent help on below issue. One of our application is try to transfer the file to another host thru sftp process My file is about 1 GB. Job is getting hung while transferring the file. So when I login as sftp and check the file system space is only in MB... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vinoth Kumar G
2 Replies
SSH2_SFTP_MKDIR(3)							 1							SSH2_SFTP_MKDIR(3)

ssh2_sftp_mkdir - Create a directory

SYNOPSIS
bool ssh2_sftp_mkdir (resource $sftp, string $dirname, [int $mode = 0777], [bool $recursive = false]) DESCRIPTION
Creates a directory on the remote file server with permissions set to $mode. This function is similar to using mkdir(3) with the ssh2.sftp:// wrapper. PARAMETERS
o $sftp - An SSH2 SFTP resource opened by ssh2_sftp(3). o $dirname - Path of the new directory. o $mode - Permissions on the new directory. o $recursive - If $recursive is TRUE any parent directories required for $dirname will be automatically created as well. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Creating a directory on a remote server <?php $connection = ssh2_connect('shell.example.com', 22); ssh2_auth_password($connection, 'username', 'password'); $sftp = ssh2_sftp($connection); ssh2_sftp_mkdir($sftp, '/home/username/newdir'); /* Or: mkdir("ssh2.sftp://$sftp/home/username/newdir"); */ ?> SEE ALSO
mkdir(3), ssh2_sftp_rmdir(3). PHP Documentation Group SSH2_SFTP_MKDIR(3)