Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Make python script ignore .htaccess Post 302319162 by medic on Sunday 24th of May 2009 11:05:01 AM
Old 05-24-2009
The problem is not to skip the htaccess file, it is the effect that files have on python.

So here is the code for example:
Code:
#!/usr/bin/env python

import os

outfile = os.path.join("/home","user","public_html","myscanner","scans","scan_result.php")
logfile = os.path.join("/home","user","public_html","myscanner","scans","log_result.php")

datei=open(outfile,"w")
datei.close()
dateilog=open(logfile,"w")
dateilog.close()

root="/home"
for allfiles in os.listdir(root):
    if os.path.isdir(os.path.join(root, allfiles)):
    if "id" in allfiles:
        newpath = os.path.join(root,allfiles)
        for r,d,f in os.walk(newpath):
        if "public_html" in r:
                for files in f:
                if os.path.isfile(os.path.join(r,files)):
                    size=os.path.getsize(os.path.join(r,files))
                    if files.startswith("."):
                    break
                    else:
                    if size <= 2048000:
                         print files

So now for explanation, first that code should list all files within the "root" directory. Next step is to only use the folders with "id" in it and search for public_html within that directories.
Next step is to exclude all files that start with ".", that also includes .htaccess and finally there is the filter for only taking files smaller than 2048000.

That piece of code just works fine and list for example all .php files that pass all that criteria, but if in one of these folders a .htaccess with the following code in it:

Code:
<FilesMatch \.php$>
deny from all
</FilesMatch>

The scanner is not able to read the .php files. I just tested it a few times and without .htaccess he can show all files including the .php but with that htaccess in it, the .php files are not shown any more. The rest of the files, for example .html is still shown.

Hopefully you understood what I mean, because I am just starting with python, maybe there is a logical mistake within my code.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to make a current running process ignore SIGHUP signal?

I ask this question since sometimes i run a time-consuming ftp in foreground and forget to use nohup ftp.sh & to put this work background and can still running after i log off. Assume this ftp task have run 1 hour, and still 1 hour time to end, i don't want to abort the ftp, first, i use ctrl+Z... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevensxiao
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Make sed ignore lines

Hi I use sed in a script for severall changes in files. I whish one of the substitutions I made to be aplied to every line that has the word "scripts" with the exception for the ones that start with "rsh", wich I wish sed to ignore . Is this possible? If yes, how can I do it? The substitution... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scarlos
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Howto locate locally installed Perl module for a CGI script in APACHE .htaccess

Hi, I have the following simple CGI script, just containg header: #!/usr/bin/perl -w use CGI ':standard'; use lib "/home/myname/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/"; use Mail::Sendmail; I also have included this directive in ~/public_html/.htaccess : SetEnv PERL5LIB... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: monkfan
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ignore diriectories within a script

Hi there, I have a small issue with a script that I am running. I need it to ignore certain dir when copying over files. Ie the code is pointing towards the dir etest but I need to ignore the dirs INLINE and ENG which is contained within this...could anyone give me a pointer on how to do this? I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: lodey
9 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to ignore errors in script

I have a simple script that processes files. Here's a simplified example of what I'm doing: foreach t (web.*) mv $t dnw$t:e.log end foreach t (card.*) mv $t card$t:e.log end The problem is that sometimes there is no web.* file. In that case, I get an error "foreach: No match" and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: software5723
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find all .htaccess files and make a backup copy in respective directories

Hey guys, I need to know how to locate all .htaccess files on the server and make a backup of them in the folder they reside before I run a script to modify all of them. So basically taking dir1/.htaccess and copying it as dir1/.htaccess_bk dir2/.htaccess copying as dir2/.htaccess_bk... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: boxx
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ignore lines in Shell Script

Hi, I have a shell script, which reads a *.txt file - line by line. In this text file, I have some lines beginning with "#" that I want to ignore : MY_FILE #blah blah blah 1 blah blah blah 2 blah blah blah 3 #blah blah blah 4 I want my script to read only the following lines... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ad23
3 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to execute python script on remote with python way..?

Hi all, I am trying to run below python code for connecting remote windows machine from unix to run an python file exist on that remote windows machine.. Below is the code I am trying: #!/usr/bin/env python import wmi c = wmi.WMI("xxxxx", user="xxxx", password="xxxxxxx")... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: onenessboy
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python: make dual vector dot-product more pythonic

I have this dot product, calculating weighted means, and is applied to two columns in a list: # calculate weighted values in sequence for i in range(len(temperatures)-len(weights)): temperatures.append(sum(*temperatures for j in range(len(weights))])) temperatures.append(sum(*temperatures... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies
CAIRO_CLOSE_PATH(3)							 1						       CAIRO_CLOSE_PATH(3)

CairoContext::closePath - Closes the current path

Object oriented style (method):

SYNOPSIS
public void CairoContext::closePath (void ) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style: void cairo_close_path (CairoContext $context) Adds a line segment to the path from the current point to the beginning of the current sub-path, (the most recent point passed to Cairo- Context::moveTo), and closes this sub-path. After this call the current point will be at the joined endpoint of the sub-path. The behavior of close_path() is distinct from simply calling CairoContext::lineTo with the equivalent coordinate in the case of stroking. When a closed sub-path is stroked, there are no caps on the ends of the sub-path. Instead, there is a line join connecting the final and initial segments of the sub-path. If there is no current point before the call to CairoContext::closePath, this function will have no effect. PARAMETERS
o $context - A valid CairoContext object created with CairoContext::__construct or cairo_create(3) RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Object oriented style <?php $surface = new CairoImageSurface(CairoFormat::ARGB32, 50, 50); $context = new CairoContext($surface); $context->closePath(); ?> Example #2 Procedural style <?php $surface = cairo_image_surface_create(CAIRO_FORMAT_ARGB32, 50, 50); $context = cairo_create($surface); cairo_close_path($context); ?> SEE ALSO
CairoContext::copyPath. PHP Documentation Group CAIRO_CLOSE_PATH(3)