Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Horde Installation Woes for Centos 5.x Post 302319057 by mojoman on Saturday 23rd of May 2009 02:57:24 PM
Old 05-23-2009
Horde Installation Woes for Centos 5.x

I am trying to learn how to install HORDE for work and I found this link:

Installing Horde on Centos 5.x - William Lindley - wlindley.com

I am at this step now:

You'll need to use the MySQL root password. Then, in your database administration screen for MySQL, set the password for the new MySQL user “horde” to something nicely random and hard to guess; keep a momentary record as you'll need it below.
--------
How do I get the database administration screen for MYSQL?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

FreeBSD / KDE installation woes...

Forgive the newbie question. I've been trying to install FreeBSD 5.4 on a new AMD64 based box at work today, and I started running into problems. Maybe some background is appropriate? Here goes... I've finished the first stage of development of a model in C++ which simulates airflow through a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ForestryJim
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Problems of OpenOffice installation on Centos 5.4??

Hello all, I faced a serious problem when I installed the newest OpenOffice on CentOs 5.4. Could you give me some suggestions to solve it. thanks. Everything went correct and the installation finished normally. When I launch the program, it shows the wrong message as follows "... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: liuzhencc
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Domain name server installation issue in centOS

HI All, I am trying to setup DNS on my centOS server. I am using bind software to setup DNS. The following errors have getting. ================================================== Error in named configuration: zone localdomain/IN: loaded serial 42 zone localhost/IN: loaded serial 42... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: phpconnect
4 Replies

4. Red Hat

OpenSUSE installation using RHEL / CentOS Kickstart

Hi guys I have CentOS installed on my server. I have also installed TFTP server, DHCP server. I am able to install CentOS on remote machines using PXE boot and kickstart cfg file. I would like to install OpenSUSE using CentOS kickstart file. How do I do it ? I am also fine with any other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msohail
2 Replies
MySQL::Diff(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  MySQL::Diff(3pm)

NAME
MySQL::Diff - Generates a database upgrade instruction set SYNOPSIS
use MySQL::Diff; my $md = MySQL::Diff->new( %options ); my $db1 = $md->register_db($ARGV[0], 1); my $db2 = $md->register_db($ARGV[1], 2); my $diffs = $md->diff(); DESCRIPTION
Generates the SQL instructions required to upgrade the first database to match the second. METHODS
Constructor new( %options ) Instantiate the objects, providing the command line options for database access and process requirements. Public Methods Fuller documentation will appear here in time :) o register_db($name,$inx) Reference the database, and setup a connection. The name can be an already existing 'MySQL::Diff::Database' database object. The index can be '1' or '2', and refers both to the order of the diff, and to the host, port, username and password arguments that have been supplied. o db1() o db2() Return the first and second databases registered via "register_db()". o diff() Performs the diff, returning a string containing the commands needed to change the schema of the first database into that of the second. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2000-2011 Adam Spiers. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
mysqldiff, MySQL::Diff::Database, MySQL::Diff::Table, MySQL::Diff::Utils AUTHOR
Adam Spiers <mysqldiff@adamspiers.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-04-06 MySQL::Diff(3pm)