Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development You don't have permission to access / on this server. Post 302318433 by aneuryzma on Thursday 21st of May 2009 01:45:29 PM
Old 05-21-2009
this is the line in my config file:

Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

permission access

i did a search before posting i want to know how to change the permission access for a file / directory. i cant find it in my UNIX book thanks a lot edit: i also need to know what chmod option will allow you to change the permissoin access for a directory and all files and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Combat Form
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

access permission

hi, I have an account (i.e. abc) which is set up to sftp files from server A to server B; on server B, I have an account (i.e. def) which I use to perform various operation which include invoke certain scripts to execute my java programs. These programs use the files received from server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpang_
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Will i see a file/dir I don't have read access to

Hi all, if I have a dir with a mixture of files and directories in it and one of the directories *only* has read permission for the owner and I am not the owner - will I see it with an 'ls -la'. I do not have access to a unix box at present to try this out. Any thoughts gratefully received (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajcannon
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 / NetApp volumes - Forbidden: You don't have permission to access...

Hi all We have a couple of solaris zones running a jboss app in a cluster. Each zone has a shared netapp volume mounted to /app/xxx with everything under that subdir apart from jboss which is local to each zone in /app/jboss-3.2.5 There is a symlink in /app/xxx/jboss-3.2.5 which points to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skewbie
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

httpd : You don't have permission

i have httpd installed on RHEL5 webserver but i have linked #ln -s /rhelREPO /var/www/html/rhel5 /rhelREPO contains all 5cds of RHEL and it is a mount of /dev/sdb1 ip: 192.168.1.133 :works /var/www/html/index.html content is in browser ip: 192.168.1.133/rhel5 :does not work... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dplinux
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

about the access permission of users home directory

RHEL5.0 As we know, when root create a new user, a new home directory will be created : /home/user I want to know what determine the access permission of /home/user . Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cqlouis
1 Replies

7. Solaris

setfacl don't change permission on group owner

I try to use setfacl command to change the permission of the group primary it does not accept the command , it really accept but don't change the permission on the group. the point here I read that if I use chmod command on group primary the mask changed, but if I use setfacl mask should not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hard_revenge
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change unix permission when I don't own the file

Hi, A file is transferred from a Windows server(say username : user1) to Unix server via ftp. In unix, the permission of the file for a user, say user2 will be "-rw-r-----". Since the user1 is the owner of the file, user2 is not able to change the file permission using chmod. Is there... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: merin
5 Replies

9. Red Hat

User permission access

Hi folks, I am trying to grant the access like below items using the setfacl command, but i couldn't achieve as what I required. any other possibility. username : testing Readonly access in /form_dl/system/prd/logs Write only access in /form_dl/system/prd/deploy No access to other... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
0 Replies

10. Proxy Server

How to use Squid on Linux to control certain IP to access Web Server and certain IP cannot access?

Dear all experts here, :) I would like to install a proxy server on Linux server to perform solely to control the access of Web server. In this case, some of my vendor asked me to try Squid and I have installed it onto my Linux server. I would like know how can I set the configuration to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
1 Replies
cups-config(1)							    Apple Inc.							    cups-config(1)

NAME
cups-config - get cups api, compiler, directory, and link information. SYNOPSIS
cups-config --api-version cups-config --build cups-config --cflags cups-config --datadir cups-config --help cups-config --ldflags cups-config [ --image ] [ --static ] --libs cups-config --serverbin cups-config --serverroot cups-config --version DESCRIPTION
The cups-config command allows application developers to determine the necessary command-line options for the compiler and linker, as well as the installation directories for filters, configuration files, and drivers. All values are reported to the standard output. OPTIONS
The cups-config command accepts the following command-line options: --api-version Reports the current API version (major.minor). --build Reports a system-specific build number. --cflags Reports the necessary compiler options. --datadir Reports the default CUPS data directory. --help Reports the program usage message. --image When used with --libs, adds the CUPS imaging library to the list of libraries. --ldflags Reports the necessary linker options. --libs Reports the necessary libraries to link to. --serverbin Reports the default CUPS binary directory, where filters and backends are stored. --serverroot Reports the default CUPS configuration file directory. --static When used with --libs, reports the static libraries instead of the default (shared) libraries. --version Reports the full version number of the CUPS installation (major.minor.patch). EXAMPLES
Show the currently installed version of CUPS: cups-config --version Compile a simple one-file CUPS filter: cc `cups-config --cflags --ldflags` -o filter filter.c `cups-config --libs` SEE ALSO
cups(1), CUPS Online Help (http://localhost:631/help) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2007-2017 by Apple Inc. 15 April 2014 CUPS cups-config(1)