Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl issue - please help!
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl issue - please help! Post 302318114 by ghostdog74 on Wednesday 20th of May 2009 09:13:43 PM
Old 05-20-2009
another way
Code:
my @NC = ();
my $data_file = 'file';
open (my $IN, $data_file) or die "can't open $data_file $!";
while(<$IN>){   
   if(/<tr bgcolor="#ddffff">/){ $f=1;}
   if ($f && /\b(NC_\d+)\b/){
     push @NC, $1;    
     $f=0;
   }
}
print "$_\n" for @NC;

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

issue with if loop in perl

Hi I have a log file, I am having problem with "if else" loop in my perl script which does, find a string in that file ,If that string is found append to success.txt else append it to failed.txt. problem is: else part of loop it is not working I am adding problem part of the script. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitrajvarma
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl issue ..

hi one perl issue i have xml file with 2 values and one condition b.w them <rule> <val1>12</val1> <cond>and</cond> <val2>13</val2> </rule> i read these values in hash in perl code $one{val1} = 12 $one{cond} = and $one{val2} = 13 now i want to form... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zedex
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Script Issue - Please Help * Thanks!!!

Please help me with my script please. I am trying to do the following: 1. Read files for the current directory 2. Open and read from nbe files files only 3. Read only the lines with the results pattern 4. Split the line and print 3rd field Please indicate what line I need to modify. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jroberson
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Issue

Hi, I got this script from the web, this generates an LDAP report in CSV format. #!/usr/bin/perl # # Copyright (c) 2004 # Ali Onur Cinar &060;cinar&064;zdo.com&062; # # License: # # Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its # documentation for... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: raj001
23 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

wc -l command issue with perl

Hi Team, the Following program execute with out error but the out is not save with create2.txt. kindly help me!!! print "Enter your Number \n"; my $name = <STDIN>; if ($name =="*91111*") { @dirlist1 = `wc -l $name > create2.txt`; } else {print "do not match";} (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adaleru
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl command issue

Hi, Please could someone advise on a perl command : export ENVPROP="$HOME/cfg/environment.properties.template" export LM_LICENSE=`awk -F= '!/^#/ && /LM_LICENSE/{print $2}' environment.properties` echo $LM_LICENSE $DATA_FILE/licenses/sample.demo.lic perl -i -npe... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venhart
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL - issue with OPEN

Hi, I have a menu script written in PERL which calls some shell scripts and displays the return. I'm having a problem with OPEN. A section of the code is below: `./scriptlist.ksh 1`; open OUTPUT, "</home/$SCRIPTUSER/output"; { local $/ = undef; $_ =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris01010
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl format issue

Input : day :15 and count -100 printf ("%6.6ld %10.10s %s\n",day,count) any idea what would be the format it will be. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Out of memory issue in perl

I am getting a out of memory issue while executing the perl program. Per version : /opt/acc_perl/lib/site_perl/5.14.2 Read in 54973 total records Read in 54973 table records from table. Out of memory! so the job get failed due to out of memory. need to get rid of the out of memory... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
3 Replies

10. Programming

Perl - EMail issue - NEED Help

I have a perl that is sending emails in a bad format: "begin 644 Included.doc M*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ M*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BH*4U5#0T534T953"!-1$XG<R!F;W(@07)C:&EV92!022`M M($-A;F-E;`HJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrn6430
1 Replies
PERLIO(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						 PERLIO(1)

NAME
APR:PerlIO -- An APR Perl IO layer SYNOPSIS
use APR::PerlIO (); sub handler { my $r = shift; open my $fh, ">:APR", $filename, $r or die $!; # work with $fh as normal $fh close $fh; return Apache::OK; } DESCRIPTION
"APR::PerlIO" implements a Perl IO layer using APR's file manipulation as its internals. Why do you want to use this? Normally you shouldn't, probably it won't be faster than Perl's default layer. It's only useful when you need to manipulate a filehandle opened at the APR side, while using Perl. Normally you won't call open() with APR layer attribute, but some mod_perl functions will return a filehandle which is internally hooked to APR. But you can use APR Perl IO directly if you want. METHODS
Perl Interface: open() To use APR Perl IO to open a file the four arguments open() should be used. For example: open my $fh, ">:APR", $filename, $r or die $!; where: the second argument is the mode to open the file, constructed from two sections separated by the ":" character: the first section is the mode to open the file under (>, <, etc) and the second section must be a string APR. the fourth argument can be a "Apache::RequestRec" or "Apache::ServerRec" object. the rest of the arguments are the same as described by the open() manpage. seek() seek($fh, $offset, $whence); If $offset is zero, "seek()" works normally. However if $offset is non-zero and Perl has been compiled with with large files support ("-Duselargefiles"), whereas APR wasn't, this function will croak. This is because largefile size "Off_t" simply cannot fit into a non-largefile size "apr_off_t". To solve the problem, rebuild Perl with "-Uuselargefiles". Currently there is no way to force APR to build with large files support. The C interface provides functions to convert between Perl IO and APR Perl IO filehandles. SEE ALSO
The perliol(1), perlapio(1) and perl(1) manpages. perl v5.8.0 2002-06-05 PERLIO(1)