Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Consequences of putting large/multiple jobstreams ON ICE... Post 302318095 by CyberOptiq on Wednesday 20th of May 2009 07:13:27 PM
Old 05-20-2009
Consequences of putting large/multiple jobstreams ON ICE...

in Autosys. What should I be aware of and what action(s) would the depenedent jobs take once the jobstreams are taken OFF ICE? Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can provide!!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

multiple smaller files from one large file

I have a file with a simple list of ids. 750,000 rows. I have to break it down into multiple 50,000 row files to submit in a batch process.. Is there an easy script I could write to accomplish this task? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rtroscianecki
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Putting multiple sed commands on a single line

Hi, I want to make sed write a part of fileA (first 7 lines) to file1 and the rest of fileA to file2 in a single call and single line in sed. If I do the following: sed '1,7w file1; 8,$w file2' fileA I get only one file named file1 plus all the characters following file1. If I try to use curly... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varelg
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to redirect the output to multiple files without putting on console

How to redirect the output to multiple files without putting on console I tried tee but it writes to STDOUT , which I do not want. Test.sh ------------------ #!/bin/ksh echo "Hello " tee -a file1 file2 ---------------------------- $>./Test.sh $> Expected output: -------------------... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prashant43
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search for multiple lines in large file

Hi, I have a requirement to search for a string in a large log file along with few lines before and after the the string. The following script was sufficient to search such an entry. STRING_TO_GREP="$1" FILE_TO_GREP="$2" NUMBER_OF_LINES_BEFORE=$3 NUMBER_OF_LINES_AFTER=$4 for i in `grep... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveen123
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

joining multiple files into one while putting the filename in the file

Hello, I know how to join multiple files using the cat function. I want to do something a little more advanced. Basically I want to put the filename in the first column... One thing to note is that the file is tab delimited. e.g. file1.txt joe 1 4 5 6 7 3 manny 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split large zone file dump into multiple files

I have a large zone file dump that consists of ; DNS record for the adomain.com domain data1 data2 data3 data4 data5 CRLF CRLF CRLF ; DNS record for the anotherdomain.com domain data1 data2 data3 data4 data5 data6 CRLF (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bluemerlin
7 Replies

7. Solaris

What are the consequences of running out of ram with Oracle DB 10g?

So, the obvious problem is paging to disk and the resulting impact on performance. What other concerns would you worry about? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DustinT
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Process multiple large files with awk

Hi there, I'm camor and I'm trying to process huge files with bash scripting and awk. I've got a dataset folder with 10 files (16 millions of row each one - 600MB), and I've got a sorted file with all keys inside. For example: a sample_1 200 a.b sample_2 10 a sample_3 10 a sample_1 10 a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: camor
4 Replies
atq(1)								   User Commands							    atq(1)

NAME
atq - display the jobs queued to run at specified times SYNOPSIS
atq [-c] [-n] [username...] DESCRIPTION
The atq utility displays the at jobs queued up for the current user. at(1) is a utility that allows users to execute commands at a later date. If invoked by a user with the solaris.jobs.admin authorization, atq will display all jobs in the queue. If no options are given, the jobs are displayed in chronological order of execution. When an authorized user invokes atq without specifying username, the entire queue is displayed; when a username is specified, only those jobs belonging to the named user are displayed. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -c Displays the queued jobs in the order they were created (that is, the time that the at command was given). -n Displays only the total number of jobs currently in the queue. FILES
/var/spool/cron/atjobs spool area for at jobs. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
at(1), atrm(1), auths(1), cron(1M), auth_attr(4), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 13 Aug 1999 atq(1)