Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting urgent help : want to check data in oracle from flate file Post 302317167 by unknown123 on Monday 18th of May 2009 08:21:52 AM
Old 05-18-2009
urgent help : want to check data in oracle from flate file

Hi All,

I have a flat file like this on unix AIX server:

MXBOFO CSWP 5340 3794499 MXBOBIS CSWP 5340 3581124
MXBOFO CSWP 5340 3794531 MXBOBIS CSWP 5340 3583720
MXBOFO CSWP 5340 3794514 MXBOBIS CSWP 5340 3580763
MXBOFO CSWP 5340 3795578 MXBOBIS CSWP 5340 3794995
MXBOFO CSWP 5340 3710835 MXBOBIS CSWP 5340 3733963
MXBOFO CSWP 5340 3733963 MXBOBIS CSWP 5340 3710835
MXBOFO CSWP 5340 3749157 MXBOBIS CSWP 5340 3749208
MXBOFO CSWP 5340 3749208 MXBOBIS CSWP 5340 3749157

Now i want to write a shell script which will check this rows (values) in a table in database (oracle) and if row exists it will delete the row else do nothing.

please help!!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent-extracting block data from flat file using shell script

Hi, I want to extract block of data from flat file. the data will be like this start of log One two three end of log i want all data between start of log to end of log i.e One two three to be copied to another file. This particular block may appear multiple times in same file. I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shirish_cd
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

load a data from text file into a oracle table

Hi all, I have a data like, 0,R001,2,D this wants to be loaded into a oracle database table. Pl let me know how this has to be done. Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raji35
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loading Oracle data to unix in flat file

Hi I would like to know how to load oracle data to unix flat file using a shell script. Can we use sqlldr to import data from oracle, if so can anyone help me with it. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghav288
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Load data from a flat file to oracle.

I have a flat file with records like Header 123 James Williams Finance2000 124 Pete Pete HR 1500 125 PatrickHeather Engg 3000 Footer The structure is: Eno:4 characters Name:8 characters Surname : 9 characters Dept:7 characters Sal:4characters These are sample... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shivdatta
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent<parsing data from a excel file>

Hi all, I wud like to get ur assistance in retrieving lines containing l1.My excel dataset contains around 8000 lines.I converted it into a text tab delimiter file and got the lines containing l1,My output is a list of lines containing l1 saved in a outfile.Some of d lines from my outfile s... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayee
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Urgent Help from UNIX gurus to get specific data from a file

Hi, I have a file monitor.txt as below... # Times are converted to local time from GMT. # Local Timezone: EST (GMT -05:00) PARAM1 { TIME 30; CC1 "xxxxx"; CC2 "xxxxx"; CC3 "xxxxx"; CC4 "xxxxx"; } PARAM2 { 4061 :... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zaq1xsw2
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connection to Oracle data and dump text file

Hi for all! I need for my job one shell script very concrete about connection to oracle databases and writing to text file. Well I tell you: 1.- I must read a file as parameter from linux interface: > example.sh fileToRead 2.-I must read line to line in "fileToRead" and take a... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: wien996
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Data is available or not in a flat file generated by Oracle

Hello, please help me an the below issue. i need to check whether data is available or not in a flat file generated by oracle (sometimes sql didn't any records) to overcome this. without opening flat file. Thanks....... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mahesh1987
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent: File Check in remote server

Hi Experts, I need a script in which I need to scp a file /home/chandan/abc.txt to a remote server using scp. Then I need to check whether scp is successful or not. How am I going to write this code? My Server Name: myserver File Name On My Server: /home/chandan/abc.txt Destination Server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ChandanN
1 Replies
RADSQLRELAY(8)						     FreeRADIUS helper program						    RADSQLRELAY(8)

NAME
radsqlrelay - relay SQL queries to a central database server SYNOPSIS
radsqlrelay [-?] [-d sql_driver] [-b database] [-f file] [-h host] [-u user] [-P port] [-p password] [-1] [-x] file_path DESCRIPTION
radsqlrelay tails a SQL logfile and forwards the queries to a database server. Used to replicate accounting records to one (central) data- base, even if the database has extended downtime. The SQL logfile is created by the rlm_sql_log module. The module must be configured in the radiusd server before you can use radsqlrelay. OPTIONS
-? Print usage help information. -d sql_driver Driver to use: mysql, pg, oracle. -b database Name of the database to use. -f file Read password from file, instead of command line. -h host Connect to host. -u user User for login. -P port Port number to use for connection. -p password Password to use when connecting to server. -1 One-shot mode: push the file to database and exit. -x Turn on debugging. file_path The pathname of the SQL logfile to use. NOTES
Oracle driver The command "radsqlrelay -d oracle -b db.domain.tld sql-relay" reads the database description stored in $TNS_ADMIN/tnsnames.ora: db.domain.tld = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = db.domain.tld)(PORT = 1521)) ) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVICE_NAME = <DB SID>) ) ) SEE ALSO
rlm_sql_log(5) AUTHOR
Nicolas Baradakis <nicolas.baradakis@cegetel.net> 19 June 2005 RADSQLRELAY(8)