Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: LPI exams
Operating Systems Linux LPI exams Post 302315073 by mark54g on Monday 11th of May 2009 11:59:04 AM
Old 05-11-2009

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

UNIX Exams

Hey all. I know this may have been asked before though I thought this would be the best place for teh question. I'm about to start my study days yet again to sit the Sun 210-014 & 015. I was just wondering if anyone else has sat these exams and would like to know if they have any tips for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: woofie
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

solaris exams

hi , new unix admin here, in solaris only right now. Looking to take the cert exams for solaris, specifically scsa 2 exams. anyone know a good book(s) that may also include cd's with practice exams? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
3 Replies

3. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Nortel exams

Hey everyone . iam taking some nortel exams in coming few weeks . around 4 of them and came hotcerts.com which is offering $85 all exams package . can anyone tell me how good are their exam materials in reference to real exams ? . i dont want to miss this package if they are good as iam going to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: puthupari
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

LPI Level 1 Exam 101 (RPM)

Just thought that I'd announce that today, I passed the aforementioned exam, with flying colours :cool: In a months time I've got the 102 exam........ It wasn't that difficult really, and I got 100% on two of the subject areas (GNU and UNIX commands - 20 questions and the X Window System - 8... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zazzybob
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LPI Certificacion - Linux

Hello guys I stay all day and i looking the best option to make a exams en Linux .. but i find just one option and very expensive (180 Euro x 5 months + 200 matriculation) and in the lpi homepage is just 260 $ FAQ on Exams / FAQ / Certification / Home - LPI - :confused: I live in Spain... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ___
3 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

LPI Course - Koenig Solutions ?

I want to do a certification on Linux, LPI to be precise. I dont have any idea as to where should one begin. Can any one help me as to where to get the knowledge and certification from ? I would prefer classroom style of teaching and hence want to know of any reputed institue. I do not mind India... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: IGS77
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LPI practice work

Hello everyone! Im Andrew and i'm studying for LPI 1, 2 Does anybody knows where can i find good and actual stuff for practice? if it is posible for free :-\ maybe testking or stuff like that. I want to take the first examn but im not sure if i have to study so much more. It is true... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andriusman
4 Replies

8. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Linux exams

Can some one give me any link to download gide lines or book for linux exams (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ded325
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

What should i do after Linux plus /LPI 1?

Actually i am from software background and wish to pursue my carrier in linux. I will clear my linux plus and LPI 1 exam in a week time. wish to ask which certification i should prepare for . my aim is to get a job as a linux administrator. should i prepare for LPI 2 certification or REDHAD... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lobsang
0 Replies
OpenGuides::Test(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     OpenGuides::Test(3pm)

NAME
OpenGuides::Test - Methods to help test OpenGuides applications. DESCRIPTION
Provides methods to help when writing tests for OpenGuides. Distributed and installed as part of the OpenGuides project, not intended for independent installation. This documentation is probably only useful to OpenGuides developers. SYNOPSIS
use OpenGuides; use OpenGuides::Test; OpenGuides::Test::refresh_db(); my $config = OpenGuides::Test->make_basic_config; $config->default_language( "nl" ); my $guide = OpenGuides->new( config => $config ); OpenGuides::Test->write_data( guide => $guide, node => "Crabtree Tavern", os_x => 523465, os_y => 177490, categories => "Pubs", ); METHODS
make_basic_config my $config = OpenGuides::Test->make_basic_config; $config->default_language( "nl" ); Makes an OpenGuides::Config object with needed fields pre-filled. You can mess with it as you like then. write_data my $config = OpenGuides::Test->make_basic_config; my $guide = OpenGuides->new( config => $config ); OpenGuides::Test->write_data( guide => $guide, node => "Crabtree Tavern", os_x => 523465, os_y => 177490, categories => "Pubs Pub Food", ); This method calls the "make_cgi_object" method to make its CGI object; you can supply values for any key mentioned there. You should supply them exactly as they would come from a CGI form, eg lines in a textarea are separated by " ". This method will automatically grab the checksum from the database, so even if the node already exists your data will still be written. If you don't want this behaviour (for example, if you're testing edit conflicts) then pass in a true value to the "omit_checksum" parameter: OpenGuides::Test->write_data( guide => $guide, node => "Crabtree Tavern", omit_checksum => 1, ); If you want to grab the output, pass a true value to "return_output": my $output = OpenGuides::Test->write_data( guide => $guide, node => "Crabtree Tavern", return_output => 1, ); Similarly, if you pass a true value to "return_tt_vars", the return value will be the variables which would have been passed to the template for output: my %vars = OpenGuides::Test->write_data( guide => $guide, node => "Crabtree Tavern", return_tt_vars => 1, ); make_cgi_object my $q = OpenGuides::Test->make_cgi_object; You can supply values for the following keys: "content", "categories", "locales", "node_image", "node_image_licence", "node_image_copyright", "node_image_url", "phone", "fax", "website", "hours_text", "address", "postcode", "map_link", "os_x", "os_y", "osie_x", "osie_y", "latitude", "longitude", "summary", "username", "comment", "edit_type". You should supply them exactly as they would come from a CGI form, eg lines in a textarea are separated by " ". refresh_db Openguides::Test::refresh_db(); Unlink the existing SQLite database t/node.db and plucene indexes. Then create a new SQLite database t/node.db AUTHOR
The OpenGuides Project (openguides-dev@lists.openguides.org) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-2009 The OpenGuides Project. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2013-01-11 OpenGuides::Test(3pm)