Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users back in the good old 7.07 ghostscript days... Post 302313470 by mr_manny on Tuesday 5th of May 2009 06:18:14 PM
Old 05-05-2009
not found on hpux 11.31, but you do bring up a good point.

nothing good to report, after spending sometime on syntax with new version of ghostscript.

wondering if another convert tool would be the answer...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

ls latest 4 days or specify days of files in the directory

Hi, I would like to list latest 2 days, 3 days or 4 days,etc of files in the directory... how? is it using ls? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: happyv
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ghostscript

I am trying to use Ghostscript oin AIX to print pdf's and it seems I have downloaded it and all dependencys fine - install went fine, when I type any gs commnad except gs -h it just hangs..Here is what it says before the hang: GNU Ghostscript 5.50 (2000-2-13) Copyright (C) 1998 Aladdin... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: capeme
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Date& Time change in linux beyond few days back

Hi, Could you please let me know the command to change my date /time beyond few days back. Currently when i am trying the below commands able to go beyond one day at max. -->date -->Mon Sep 29 19:31:58 EST 2008 -->export TZ=TMP40:00:00 (Changing the date beyond 40 hours) -->Sun Sep 28... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: komala
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display all dates 200 days back

i need help! can someone help me please? i try to calculate date under unix (ksh)...AIX operating system. I have to find the date 200 days from today's date. then the script should loop 200 times and display on command line every day's date until the current date. example: todays date:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pavan_test
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

display all dates 200 days back

i need help! can someone help me please? i try to calculate date under unix (ksh)...AIX operating system. I have to find the date 200 days from today's date. then the script should loop 200 times and display on command line every day's date until the current date. example: todays date:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pavan_test
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Look back file days in PERL

I have 3 variables , $file =abc_2011_11_01.txt (current day file), $back = Yes and $forward = No I need to search for 3 days back files / 3 days forward files if my current file is not present logic is, I need to download the current day file. If it is missing, i need to look out for currentday... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: irudayaraj
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Linux froze and got back working 5 days later, no reboot.

Hello my friends, I've come across the weirdest of glitches. I'm running a simple weather monitor (just temperature) on a Raspbeery Pi 3B (Raspbian Linux 4.14.98-v7+). It has a 3G modem that sends out simple packets to my server at home. On june 5th I lost remote access to the device.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: OmahaWiz
1 Replies
ldns-test-edns(1)					      General Commands Manual						 ldns-test-edns(1)

NAME
ldns-test-edns - test if dns cache supports EDNS and DNSSEC. SYNOPSIS
ldns-test-edns [ -i ] { ip } DESCRIPTION
ldns-test-edns tests a DNS cache and checks if it supports EDNS0 and DNSSEC types so that it can be used as a dnssec-enabled DNS cache. It sends two queries to the cache, one for the root key and one for a DS record. These must succeed, the answer must have EDNS, that type and signatures. If the IP address is good for DNSSEC, it is printed with 'OK'. Otherwise short description is given of the failure. If OK is given, the cache should be good to use as a cache for a local configured DNSSEC validator. The tool assumes the root is signed and Sweden is signed. Also, the queries are sent with the CD flag, the tool does not check that the results are validated, but that they can be validated. OPTIONS
-i option enables a mode where the working IP addresses are printed after another, with no other explanations, and if none work or no IP addresses are on the input, 'off' is printed. ldns-test-edns takes one or more IP addresses, it checks them in turn. IPv4 and IPv6 addresses can be given. The exit value is for the last checked IP address: 0 is OK, 1 is failure, 2 is some sort of network failure. AUTHOR
Written by the ldns team as an example for ldns usage. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <ldns-team@nlnetlabs.nl>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 NLnet Labs. This is free software. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUR- POSE. 14 Dec 2010 ldns-test-edns(1)