Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Service Mode on XSCF
Operating Systems Solaris Service Mode on XSCF Post 302312733 by incredible on Sunday 3rd of May 2009 03:16:19 AM
Old 05-03-2009
Set the mode switch on the operator panel to the Service mode on the system first.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Enter in Service Mode

Hello I am newbie user and have got a Server (RS / 6000 H70). The vendor don't gave me the root password and the ip number, I can't enter en service mode. I pressed the button 5,1,6 in the terminal ASCII, but it does't responded. I use minicom with the specification on the manual documentation... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rinux
0 Replies

2. AIX

AIX Boots straight to service mode

Hi, I installed AIX 5.2 on a P5 9110-51A (powerpc). The installation was successful, however, after each reboot it goes to service mode. If I enter SMS menu, select boot device and select "normal mode" everything is ok, the system boots. But if I issue a reboot, it goes back to diagnostics... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsorin
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Samba service in maintenance mode ???

I have a Solaris 10 SunFire v880 machine and I'm having trouble with Samba. Samba has worked on this machine but since the machine has been re-booted Samba has not worked. Machine details are: cat /etc/release Solaris 10 10/08 s10s_u6wos_07b SPARC Copyright 2008... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KenLynch
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Helpme !! ssh service in maintenance mode

Hi Guys, Virtual Machine - Solaris 10 ssh service is in maintenance mode, when i tried to disable it it got disabled but when i enabling it ( svcadm enable ssh) it is coming in maintenance mode...... Pls help (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
10 Replies

5. Solaris

XSCF on M3000

Hi, I've updated a few M3000s to new firmware without any hassle, but on one of them the following is happening: XSCF> getflashimage -u wayner ftp://10.16.122.200/tftpboot/IKXCP1102.tar.gz Error: insufficient free space Any idea how to delete whatever old firmware is on there so I can... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cabaiste
7 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Change username in XSCF

Hi All, I have SPARC T4-4 connected with XSCF console. By mistake console user name is set to "root" instead of "sunadmin" (This is what we keep as standard). How can I change it ? Please help me -> show /SP/users/root /SP/users/root Targets: ssh Properties: role... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

7. Solaris

DNS service is in maintenance mode. How to bring it back to online mode?

:confused: when i tried to look the status of DNS-client, it is in maintenance mode..... Please tell me how to bring it back to online mode...PLEASE TELL ME STEP BY STEP.... PLEASE... :wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
2 Replies

8. Solaris

RPC bind service in maintenance mode

Hi, I have an issue with RPC bind service and its failing with status 1. any help would be much appreciated. THanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yakub Humami
2 Replies

9. Solaris

SunOS sun4v sparc ntp service in maintenance mode.

Hi experts, This is a production server. Host information's are below SunOS hostname_srv 5.10 Generic_150400-09 sun4v sparc sun4v Now issue with ntp service, This host have zone in it with 9 hosts, Every hosts have ntp service issue. While i check for the service status it's in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
3 Replies

10. IP Networking

M5000 Xscf

I took over an M5000 and have a jumper server with a nic to connect to the console IP of an M5000. access via ssh user@ip. it was working fine, another person can connect remotely on the subnet, but when I ssh,it just hangs and then times out. so my question is, any ideas of what I might... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrodgers
4 Replies
matchbox-panel(1)					      General Commands Manual						 matchbox-panel(1)

NAME
matchbox-panel - a desktop panel for resource-limited systems SYNOPSIS
matchbox-panel [options] DESCRIPTION
matchbox-panel is a desktop panel, which can hold small `applets' such as a clock, system monitor and wireless monitor. Matchbox is a base environment for the X Window System running on non-desktop embedded platforms such as handhelds, set-top boxes, kiosks and anything else for which screen space, input mechanisms or system resources are limited. OPTIONS
-display display X display to connect to -geometry geometry Use --size/--orientation instead --id int Panel number --size int, -s int Width/height of panel in pixels --orientation north|east|south|west --default-apps app list, -da app list Comma-separated list of apps to add to a panel when no session starts --margin-start +int Initial app offset in pixels (panel start) --margin-end +int Initial app offset in pixels (panel end) --titlebar Request panel in titlebar --no-session, -ns Disable automatic session saving --no-menu, -nm Disable popup menu --no-flip, -nf Disable automatic panel rotation when display is rotated --overide-bubbles, -o Set override-redirect attribute on popup information windows --help help AUTHOR
matchbox-panel was written by Matthew Allum <mallum@o-hand.com>. Jul 17 2004 matchbox-panel(1)