Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Perl, gmake and make software Post 302311116 by acerlinux on Tuesday 28th of April 2009 01:22:37 AM
Old 04-28-2009
Here it is
HP-UX Alphabetical Package Index

Alternatively you can also build from source yourself. I experienced most of them (GNU stuff) pretty straight forward.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Where i can find gmake software for AIX 5.2

Where i can find gmake software for AIX 5.2 Thanks Bala (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Balamurugan
1 Replies

2. Programming

what is the distinguish between gmake and make?

I am working on solaris 9. and use gmake to compile and linke c/c++ program. anybody can tell me the distinguish between gmake and make? :confused: (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: robin.zhu
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

build - make -gmake: execvp: mcu: Permission denied

Hi All, sorry it was application related.. i am deleting it Thanks & Regards Shihab (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shihabvk
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

perl and HP-UX : instmodsh in combination with software depot : update inventory for installed Perl

we create a HP-UX software depot with a new perl-modul. after installation of the software depot, the perl module i can't find with instmodsh in the inventory for installed Perl modules. - i have learned of using instmodsh command : i find out what modules are already installed on my system. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bora99
0 Replies

5. Programming

Make and gmake issues

Hello I am working on a CPP code written for SUN CC 5.5 and make we used make to compile the code then it compilation went smooth now i am using gmake: I have a make file like this WSROOT=.. include $(WSROOT)/etc/wsmkinclude.common all: @for subdir in */Makefile; \ do \... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Revathi R
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Make and gmake issues

Hello I am working on a CPP code written for SUN CC 5.5 and make we used make to compile the code then it compilation went smooth now i am using gmake: I have a make file like this WSROOT=.. include $(WSROOT)/etc/wsmkinclude.common all: @for subdir in */Makefile; \ do \... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Revathi R
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Best software to make schematic diagrams?

Hi all, I am looking for the best software to make schematic diagrams availabe on linux or BSD. Anyone with a suggestion? Even if it is to let me know where I should have asked this question: Thanks for your input! Take care, (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: freddie50
5 Replies
MIME::Base64::URLSafe(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				MIME::Base64::URLSafe(3pm)

NAME
MIME::Base64::URLSafe - Perl version of Python's URL-safe base64 codec SYNOPSIS
use MIME::Base64::URLSafe; $encoded = urlsafe_b64encode('Alladdin: open sesame'); $decoded = urlsafe_b64decode($encoded); DESCRIPTION
This module is a perl version of python's URL-safe base64 encoder / decoder. When embedding binary data in URL, it is preferable to use base64 encoding. However, two characters ('+' and '/') used in the standard base64 encoding have special meanings in URLs, often leading to re-encoding with URL-encoding, or worse, interoperability problems. To overcome the problem, the module provides a variation of base64 codec compatible with python's urlsafe_b64encode / urlsafe_b64decode. Modification rules from base64: use '-' and '_' instead of '+' and '/' no line feeds no trailing equals (=) The following functions are provided: urlsafe_b64encode($str) urlsafe_b64decode($str) If you prefer not to import these routines to your namespace, you can call them as: use MIME::Base64::URLSafe (); $encoded = MIME::Base64::URLSafe::encode($decoded); $decoded = MIME::Base64::URLSafe::decode($encoded); SEE ALSO
MIME::Base64 Fore more discussion on using base64 encoding in URL applications, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base64#URL_Applications AUTHOR
Kazuho Oku <kazuho ___at___ labs.cybozu.co.jp> Copyright (C) 2006 Cybozu Labs, Inc. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.7 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.8.8 2006-01-05 MIME::Base64::URLSafe(3pm)