Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Does anybody know how to simulate press Fn+Scroll Lk in Linux c Post 302310690 by Corona688 on Sunday 26th of April 2009 11:43:34 AM
Old 04-26-2009
How to simulate? as in feed the OS a fake key event? For what purpose? Faking a key event is fairly difficult and means reconfiguring things in advance to allow for it (but not impossible, see matchbox-keyboard). But depending on what you want you may not need to fake a key event, what is it?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

simulate linux shell using script

hi guys I was requested to create a script to simulate a linux shell so when the user opens linux he will get my linux menu with some options and one of those is a simulated linux shell this is my code #!/bin/ksh while do read whichcmd?"Enter Command: " $whichcmd ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kopper
5 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Volunteers for Unix Linux News Site (Word Press)

We are thinking to replace our "not very popular blog" with a "news channel" using the Wordpress newswire 1.2 theme. Anyone interested in volunteering to be a "reporter", "writer" or "editor"? ---------- Post updated at 09:18 ---------- Previous update was at 09:15 ---------- OBTW, I got... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Programming

Tool to simulate non-sequential disk I/O (simulate db file sequential read) in C POSIX

Writing a Tool to simulate non-sequential disk I/O (simulate db file sequential read) in C POSIX I have over the years come across the same issue a couple of times, and it normally is that the read speed on SAN is absolutely atrocious when doing non-sequential I/O to the disks. Problem being of... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vrghost
7 Replies
exxfade(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual						  exxfade(3alleg4)

NAME
exxfade - Truecolor image loading and fades. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> Example exxfade DESCRIPTION
This program demonstrates how to load and display bitmap files in truecolor video modes, and how to crossfade between them. You have to use this example from the command line to specify as parameters a number of graphic files. Use at least two files to see the graphical effect. The example will crossfade from one image to another with each key press until you press the ESC key. SEE ALSO
BITMAP(3alleg4), END_OF_MAIN(3alleg4), PALETTE(3alleg4), SCREEN_H(3alleg4), SCREEN_W(3alleg4), allegro_error(3alleg4), alle- gro_exit(3alleg4), allegro_init(3alleg4), allegro_message(3alleg4), blit(3alleg4), create_bitmap(3alleg4), destroy_bitmap(3alleg4), draw_trans_sprite(3alleg4), install_keyboard(3alleg4), keypressed(3alleg4), line(3alleg4), load_bitmap(3alleg4), readkey(3alleg4), screen(3alleg4), set_color_conversion(3alleg4), set_color_depth(3alleg4), set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), set_palette(3alleg4), set_trans_blender(3alleg4), vsync(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 exxfade(3alleg4)