Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming adjusting a code for Linuxconio.h Post 302310642 by eager2no on Sunday 26th of April 2009 04:16:27 AM
Old 04-26-2009
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
So, does this mean there is no easy way to adjust it to Linux?

eager

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adjusting the output in a file

QUERY SCENARIO Here is the actual scenario LOOP echo "$COLNAME $TYPENAME($LENGTH) $NULLS ">>$DDL_FILE END-LOOP COLNAME, TYPENAME, LENGTH, NULLS are the variables and within echo statment the output of which has to go into file specified by DDL_FILE. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skyineyes
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Setting timezone Sunos 5.8 & adjusting

I am new to this so i figure this is an easy one.. How do i change the time zone from Central to Eastern time in SunOS 5.8 ? I thought I needed to edit the /etc/TIMEZONE and them issue TZ=US/Eastern but I want to check. Is a reboot required afterwards? If I want to change the system time... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jay6ird
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adjusting Dates

What is the easiest way to find the date 6 month prior to the current date. Example: Today is 2011/01/29 I need to find the 1st day of the month, 6 month ago, which is 2010/08/01. I have to count 1/1/2011 as a previous month, since the current day is past 1/1/2011. Is there any easy... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jclanc8
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem adjusting the output

Hi i m running a command watch -n 1 -d netstat -i to see the packet drops every 1 second. but the problem is the output is so long(Due to large number of virtual interfaces) it doesn't fit into the putty prompt. I dont need to monitor each and every network interface I m more interested in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adjusting my awk output format

I've been diving into awk but still learning how to use it for text formatting. Below you can see my results are separated by a comma. Can somebody show me how to separate by TAB as well? An explanation would be appreciated as I did not comprehend the answer in the man pages and would like to gain... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sudo
1 Replies
DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle(library call)									     DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle(library call)

NAME
DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle -- obtains the short title of a book SYNOPSIS
#include <DtMmdb.h> const char* DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle( DtMmdbInfoRequest* request, unsigned int* length); DESCRIPTION
The DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle function returns the short title of the specified book object. Do not use the free function on the returned pointer. Table lookup is involved when the identifier is specified by either the primary_oid or sequence_num field. ARGUMENTS
request Specifies the bookcase in the bookcase descriptor field, as well as a valid value in the primary_oid, the secondary_oid, or the sequence_num field. The primary_oid represents the DtInfo Database object identifier of the TOC section; the secondary_oid rep- resents the object identifier of the book itself; and the sequence_num represents the sequence number of the book within the bookcase (0 based). If more than one of these fields have a valid value, the order of precedence is: primary_oid, secondary_oid, and, last, sequence_num. length Specifies the variable to receive the length of the returned short title, if the returned pointer to the title is not NULL. RETURN VALUE
If DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle completes successfully, it returns a pointer to the book's short title. If it fails, it returns a NULL pointer. EXAMPLE
None. SEE ALSO
DtMmdbBookGetLongTitle(3) DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle(library call)