Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Perl, gmake and make software Post 302310423 by staaan on Friday 24th of April 2009 05:51:01 PM
Old 04-24-2009
Perl, gmake and make software

Hi, I'm searching website where there is software for HP-UX operating system in free download because I must install Perl, Make and Gmake on HP-UX server. Have you goods URL for me ?
Thank you very much!
bye
Staaan

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Where i can find gmake software for AIX 5.2

Where i can find gmake software for AIX 5.2 Thanks Bala (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Balamurugan
1 Replies

2. Programming

what is the distinguish between gmake and make?

I am working on solaris 9. and use gmake to compile and linke c/c++ program. anybody can tell me the distinguish between gmake and make? :confused: (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: robin.zhu
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

build - make -gmake: execvp: mcu: Permission denied

Hi All, sorry it was application related.. i am deleting it Thanks & Regards Shihab (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shihabvk
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

perl and HP-UX : instmodsh in combination with software depot : update inventory for installed Perl

we create a HP-UX software depot with a new perl-modul. after installation of the software depot, the perl module i can't find with instmodsh in the inventory for installed Perl modules. - i have learned of using instmodsh command : i find out what modules are already installed on my system. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bora99
0 Replies

5. Programming

Make and gmake issues

Hello I am working on a CPP code written for SUN CC 5.5 and make we used make to compile the code then it compilation went smooth now i am using gmake: I have a make file like this WSROOT=.. include $(WSROOT)/etc/wsmkinclude.common all: @for subdir in */Makefile; \ do \... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Revathi R
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Make and gmake issues

Hello I am working on a CPP code written for SUN CC 5.5 and make we used make to compile the code then it compilation went smooth now i am using gmake: I have a make file like this WSROOT=.. include $(WSROOT)/etc/wsmkinclude.common all: @for subdir in */Makefile; \ do \... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Revathi R
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Best software to make schematic diagrams?

Hi all, I am looking for the best software to make schematic diagrams availabe on linux or BSD. Anyone with a suggestion? Even if it is to let me know where I should have asked this question: Thanks for your input! Take care, (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: freddie50
5 Replies
Perl::OSType(3) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Perl::OSType(3)

NAME
Perl::OSType - Map Perl operating system names to generic types VERSION
version 1.003 SYNOPSIS
use Perl::OSType ':all'; $current_type = os_type(); $other_type = os_type('dragonfly'); # gives 'Unix' DESCRIPTION
Modules that provide OS-specific behaviors often need to know if the current operating system matches a more generic type of operating systems. For example, 'linux' is a type of 'Unix' operating system and so is 'freebsd'. This module provides a mapping between an operating system name as given by $^O and a more generic type. The initial version is based on the OS type mappings provided in Module::Build and ExtUtils::CBuilder. (Thus, Microsoft operating systems are given the type 'Windows' rather than 'Win32'.) USAGE
No functions are exported by default. The export tag ":all" will export all functions listed below. os_type() $os_type = os_type(); $os_type = os_type('MSWin32'); Returns a single, generic OS type for a given operating system name. With no arguments, returns the OS type for the current value of $^O. If the operating system is not recognized, the function will return the empty string. is_os_type() $is_windows = is_os_type('Windows'); $is_unix = is_os_type('Unix', 'dragonfly'); Given an OS type and OS name, returns true or false if the OS name is of the given type. As with "os_type", it will use the current operating system as a default if no OS name is provided. SEE ALSO
o Devel::CheckOS SUPPORT
Bugs / Feature Requests Please report any bugs or feature requests through the issue tracker at <https://github.com/dagolden/perl-ostype/issues>. You will be notified automatically of any progress on your issue. Source Code This is open source software. The code repository is available for public review and contribution under the terms of the license. <https://github.com/dagolden/perl-ostype> git clone git://github.com/dagolden/perl-ostype.git AUTHOR
David Golden <dagolden@cpan.org> CONTRIBUTORS
o Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn@hoarfrost.local> o Paul Green <Paul.Green@stratus.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2013 by David Golden. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-03-20 Perl::OSType(3)