Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to run the w120p.rex program in Solaris Post 302309053 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 21st of April 2009 03:22:16 AM
Old 04-21-2009
you'll need an interpreter for solaris... have a look here:
Regina Rexx Interpreter

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Getting a program to run

Please help, I have tried to run this program countless times and still nothing. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. $ cat>test count=1 while do echo "5" read number echo $5 let count=count+ 1 done exit 0 ^C$ ksh test $ ^C $ ksh test $ $ nothing happend (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctiamaria
6 Replies

2. HP-UX

test program(dlopen) fails on hp but run well on solaris

Hi, I have a c test program which test dlopen call. This program run well on solaris but fails on hp-ux. The program load jvm library successfully on solaris. On hp-ux it displays error I compile this program as $cc -o testjvm testjvm.c What am I missing? I have tried... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shriashishpatil
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can i run java program from any where

Hello all sorry didnt know where to post it i compiled simple program that using "System.getProperty("user.dir");" now i compiled the program under directory foo and and its running great when i do "java myapp" i included this directory in the $PATH env variable so i could see it fro any where... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cannot run program

Hi, I have a program in /opt/local/bin, my path in my .profile is export PATH=/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:$PATH however when i type the program name it cannot find it, however i know the program is in /opt/local/bin? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: c19h28O2
2 Replies

5. Programming

Compile and Run C Program on Solaris

Hello Guys, I am using Solaris Developer Express Edition 9/07, I am a beginner. Please tell me how to compile and execute a C program. Please give me your answers clearly, for the compilers cc,c89,c99. I not getting the answer anywhere. Please....... reply to me. Advance thanks......... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: selva_ss
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help to run this socket program in C

i have created two files named server and client then when i run the server program it says the server is waiting(./server 5555) then when i run the client program it says "client error:connection refused" can u plz help me to run it?:( (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kedah160
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to run an already made script run against a list of ip addresses solaris 8 question

how to run an already developed script run against a list of ip addresses solaris 8 question. the script goes away and check traffic information, for example check_GE-VLANStats-P3 1.1.1.1 and returns the results ok. how do I run this against an ip list? i.e a list of 30 ip addresses (26 Replies)
Discussion started by: llcooljatt
26 Replies
LIGHTSPARK(1)						      General Commands Manual						     LIGHTSPARK(1)

NAME
lightspark - a free Flash player SYNOPSIS
lightspark [--url|-u http://loader.url/file.swf] [--disable-interpreter|-ni] [--enable-jit|-j] [--log-level|-l 0-4] [--parameters-file|-p params-file] [--version|-v] file.swf DESCRIPTION
Lightspark is a free, modern Flash Player implementation, this documents the options accepted by the standalone version of the program. The player is currently in Beta, support for any particular SWF file is not guaranteed You might wish to see the project website at http://lightspark.sf.net or our technical blog at http://allievi.sssup.it/techblog OPTIONS
--url loader.url/file.swf, -u loader.url/file.swf Pretends to be loading the file from an url --disable-interpreter, -ni Disable the ActionScript interpreter --enable-jit, -j Enable the ActionScript JIT compilation engine --log-level 0-4, -l 0-4 Sets the verbosity of the output, the default is 2 --parameters-file params-file, -p params-file Load flash parameters from file. Every odd line will be interpreted as a parameter name, with the following one as the value. --profiling-output profiling-file, -o profiling-file Output profiling data to profiling-file in a callgrind/KCachegrind compatible format --version, -v Shows lightspark version and exits. AUTHOR
lightspark was written by Alessandro Pignotti. This manual page was written by Jacopo Corbetta <j.corbetta@sssup.it>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). May 29, 2010 LIGHTSPARK(1)