Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Complex Event Processing RSS News The Promises and Peril of Twitter Post 302308530 by Linux Bot on Sunday 19th of April 2009 05:15:06 AM
Old 04-19-2009
The Promises and Peril of Twitter

Tim Bass
04-19-2009 05:02 AM

Source...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Do You Use Twitter?

Do you use Twitter? How much do you use Twitter? Vote and Discuss!! (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
28 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Twitter Users: Follow the Forums on Twitter

Hey Twitter Users, You can follow the forums on Twitter: https://twitter.com/unixlinux @unixlinux Current Twitter Stats: TWEETS 76.4K FOLLOWERS 54.3K Comments or questions? Please post below. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
Crypt::Random::Source::Factory(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Crypt::Random::Source::Factory(3pm)

NAME
Crypt::Random::Source::Factory - Load and instantiate sources of random data SYNOPSIS
use Crypt::Random::Source::Factory; my $f = Crypt::Random::Source::Factory->new; my $strong = $f->get_strong; my $weak = $f->get_weak; my $any = $f->get; DESCRIPTION
This class implements a loading and instantiation factory for Crypt::Random::Source objects. If $ENV{CRYPT_RANDOM_NOT_PLUGGABLE} is set then only a preset list of sources will be tried. Otherwise Module::Find will be used to locate any installed sources, and use the first available one. METHODS
get %args Instantiate any random source, passing %args to the constructor. The "type" argument can be "weak", "strong" or "any". get_weak %args get_strong %args Instantiate a new weak or strong random source. AUTHOR
Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch@woobling.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2011 by Yuval Kogman. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-01-05 Crypt::Random::Source::Factory(3pm)