Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post Your Favorite Joke! Laugh a Little! Post 302307001 by mgessner on Tuesday 14th of April 2009 10:55:53 AM
Old 04-14-2009
Another duck hunter

This guy is hunting duck one day, and manages to score only one. He chases down the carcass, only to find that it has landed on the other side of a fence marked "PRIVATE PROPERTY -- KEEP OUT!"

He looks around for signs of other people, and not finding any climbs over the fence.

Suddenly a shot rings out. "Hey! What are you doing on my property?" he hears. A second later, an old man comes into view riding a 4 wheeler.

"I came to get my duck," the hunter tells the old man.

"Like hell you are! That duck is on MY PROPERTY, so it's MINE!" shouts the old man.

The hunter, clearly not willing to give up without a fight, yells "I SHOT it! It's MINE! Now, get out of my face before I hurt you, old man!"

"Well," muses the old man, "around these parts we have a way to solve this kind of problem. We take turns kicking the other guy in the nuts, and whoever gives in first, loses."

The hunter, thinking he's in pretty good shape and obviously a lot tougher than this old man, says "Fine! Bring it on, old man!"

The old man says, "Since this is my property we're on, I get to go first."

The hunter steels himself, and says, "Ready, old man!"

The old man winds up and delivers a kick that almost knocks the hunter out from the pain. He writhes on the ground for 15 minutes, squirming and holding his bruised nuts.

Finally, he stands up and snarls, "Now it's MY turn, old man! GET READY!"

The old man says, "Nah, that's OK. You win. You can have the duck."

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Post Your Favorite UNIX/Linux Related RSS Feed Links

Hello, I am planning to revise the RSS News subforum areas, here: News, Links, Events and Announcements - The UNIX Forums ... maybe with a subforum for each OS specific news, like HP-UX, Solaris, RedHat, OSX, etc. RSS subforums.... Please post your favorite OS specific RSS (RSS2) link... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

This will make you laugh.

Some of you may have seen this on other websites. But if you havnt this is great. It could actually be one of you here. Being in the IT Industry I have seen it ALMOST to this extent. The Website is Down!!! My Networks Down - FIX IT! :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Post Your Favorite FireFox Add-Ons Here

In an earlier poll I was a bit surprised to learn that FireFox was so popular, over 95% have voted for FireFox to date. So, let's take a little time and please list your favorite, most useful, FireFox add-ons (with links to the add-on) and add a few words on how often and how useful do you find... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
17 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Contagious Laugh

If you watch this and dont laugh, something is very wrong with you. Contagious Laugh .:b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny - Had to laugh

Guys, This is funny. http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/jralph2005/bart.png jaysunn (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaysunn
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Is it a joke or a command?

Hello, I have found some commands in a forum under "top ten unix commands" topic and I'd like to ask: what does below command do: Could it really be a command or a joke? :(){ :|:& };: Thanks Boris (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
6 Replies
DH_INSTALLMANPAGES(1)                                                Debhelper                                               DH_INSTALLMANPAGES(1)

NAME
dh_installmanpages - old-style man page installer (deprecated) SYNOPSIS
dh_installmanpages [debhelperoptions] [file...] DESCRIPTION
dh_installmanpages is a debhelper program that is responsible for automatically installing man pages into usr/share/man/ in package build directories. This is a DWIM-style program, with an interface unlike the rest of debhelper. It is deprecated, and you are encouraged to use dh_installman(1) instead. dh_installmanpages scans the current directory and all subdirectories for filenames that look like man pages. (Note that only real files are looked at; symlinks are ignored.) It uses file(1) to verify that the files are in the correct format. Then, based on the files' extensions, it installs them into the correct man directory. All filenames specified as parameters will be skipped by dh_installmanpages. This is useful if by default it installs some man pages that you do not want to be installed. After the man page installation step, dh_installmanpages will check to see if any of the man pages are .so links. If so, it changes them to symlinks. OPTIONS
file ... Do not install these files as man pages, even if they look like valid man pages. BUGS
dh_installmanpages will install the man pages it finds into all packages you tell it to act on, since it can't tell what package the man pages belong in. This is almost never what you really want (use -p to work around this, or use the much better dh_installman(1) program instead). Files ending in .man will be ignored. Files specified as parameters that contain spaces in their filenames will not be processed properly. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_INSTALLMANPAGES(1)