Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun 6800 - SC's- neither are contactable! Post 302306552 by reborg on Monday 13th of April 2009 06:09:58 AM
Old 04-13-2009
Assuming ScApp > 5.12.6 the reset button on the SC might be the best option.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help: Sun Disk partitioning for Sun V240 & StorEdge 3300

Dear Sun gurus, I have Sun Fire V240 server with its StorEdge 3300 disk-array. Following are its disks appeared in format command. I have prepared its partitions thru format and metainit & metattach (may be i have made wrong steps, causing the errors below because I have done thru some document... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shafeeq
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Solaris 10: How do I create a bootup disc? The Sun website confuses me

Hey there, I am starting a Computer Science Foundation year at the end of this month and am trying to get a little bit ahead of the game. I have always wanted to learn Unix and am currently struggling with creating a boot disc to run Solaris (I have chosen to study this) from as opposed to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jupiter
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sunfire 6800 / sol 8 / scadm

Good morning all Once again, I come seeking wisdom :-) I have a sunfire 6800 with two domains. Both Sc controllers are uncontactabe, probably due to network issues, but as the server is on a different site, Im a little stuck. So, am trying to use scadm, as I know I can view / configure... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbk1972
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Fire 280R Sun Solaris CRT/Monitor requirements

I am new to Sun. I brought Sun Fire 280R to practice UNIX. What are the requirements for the monitor/CRT? Will it burn out old non-Sun CRTs? Does it need LCD monitor? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bramptonmt
3 Replies

5. Solaris

d240 media tray is automatically restarting on sunfire 6800

d240 media tray(domain C) is which is connected to SUNFIRE 6800 (DOMAIN C),automatically restarting.remaining domains A and B are working fine..why i dont know..with out human intervention this domain is restarting automatically for 3 to 4 days in a day..plz solve this problem.why like this going... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Application running too slow on Sun SPARC T5440 but run normal on sun M3000

Hi all, I have application running on sun server T5440 4x8x1.4 GHz, 64 GB RAM, application running very slow though load average too low. when I install my application on another server SUN M3000 (One CPU 1x8x2.5GHz, 8GB RAM), application run smoothly. Here is my server T5440 info: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: insatiable1610
6 Replies
glutSpaceballButtonFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT					    glutSpaceballButtonFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutSpaceballButtonFunc - sets the Spaceball button callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutSpaceballButtonFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state)); ARGUMENTS
func The new spaceball button callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutSpaceballButtonFunc sets the Spaceball button callback for the current window. The Spaceball button callback for a window is called when the window has Spaceball input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates Spaceball button presses. The button parameter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available Spaceball buttons can be determined with glutDe- viceGet(GLUT_NUM_SPACEBALL_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. Registering a Spaceball button callback when a Spaceball device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no Space- ball button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutSpaceballButtonFunc disables the generation of Spaceball button callbacks. When a new window is created, no Spaceball button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutSpaceballMotionFunc, glutSpaceballRotateFunc, glutMouseFunc, glutButtonBoxFunc, glutTabletButtonFunc, glutJoystickFunc, glutDeviceGet AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutSpaceballButtonFunc(3GLUT)