Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help me in finding logic
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Help me in finding logic Post 302305386 by senthilkumar_ak on Wednesday 8th of April 2009 07:14:51 PM
Old 04-08-2009
I am using

bash-2.05$ uname -a
Linux lppwa783 2.4.9-e.72enterprise #1 SMP Tue Jul 3 21:57:23 EDT 2007 i686 unknown

I asked with the admin, they refused to install the perl. The tail is ok for me.. The cron runs every ten mintues and it will only rotate less than 2000 lines.

thanks
Senthilkumar

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding duplicate files by size and finding pattern matching and its count

Hi, I have a challenging task,in which i have to find the duplicate files by its name and size,then i need to take anyone of the file.Then i need to open the file and find for more than one pattern and count of that pattern. Note:These are the samples of two files,but i can have more... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerome Sukumar
2 Replies
services-admin(1)					      General Commands Manual						 services-admin(1)

NAME
services-admin - Services Administration Tool SYNOPSIS
services-admin [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
services-admin is part of the GNOME system tools, a set of tools to easily access and manage system configuration. services-admin allows you to specify which services will be started during the system boot process. OPTIONS
services-admin accepts the standard GNOME and GTK options. AUTHORS
services-admin was written by Carlos Garnacho Parro <garnacho@tuxerver.net> and others. This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
users-admin(1), network-admin(1), time-admin(1), shares-admin(1), gtk-options(7), gnome-options(7) The online documentation available through the program's Help menu. GNOME
2007-05-08 services-admin(1)