Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CDE Style Manager
Operating Systems Solaris CDE Style Manager Post 302305138 by incredible on Wednesday 8th of April 2009 04:49:42 AM
Old 04-08-2009
You may want to check this interesting stuff as well Smilie
Customizing dtlogin graphics - The S Word Blog

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

oops! Style Manager

Solaris 2.6, using CDE: agh. I accidentally set an ugly palette as my Home Session. The problem is, when I change the palette back to Default, I am informed that my change will be apparent in my next session. But when I log out and in, it's still the Ugly Palette. Doesn't matter if I set the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristy
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Style not working right

:( The style "Craig's InfoPop" doesn't wrap lines on Netscape 4.79. It seems to work okay on MSIE. When I get home, I'll check on FBSD/Mozilla 1.0. Back to Silk Road ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: criglerj
3 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

New Style

Hi, I pop in here every so oftern and was suprised to see the changes in colour. I think the new style/colour is great :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ralf
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Modify Style Manager programmatically

My Java application runs on SunOS 5.8. Our use of a 3rd party class requires us to modify the Style Manager-Window setting "Allow Primary Windows On Top" - the default for this is on, we need to turn it off. Is there any way for our application, or our installation, to modify this setting? We... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ped52
0 Replies

5. Solaris

RAID manager or veritas volume manager

Can somebody kindly help me to determine which one i should choose to better manipulate OS volume. RAID manager or veritas volume manager? Any critical differences between those two? Thanks in advance. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: beginningDBA
5 Replies

6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How to migrate Solaris 10 CDE config to HP-UX CDE.

Hello, Do you guys by any chance know what is the best (if any ) way to move CDE configuration from a SOLARIS 10 machine to HP-UX? Just the config (actions, text files etc). Thanks in advance! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary0x01
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Connect to SunOS CDE from another CDE

I have two CDE desktop accounts on different server (called this CDE#1, CDE#2) on the same network. However, my current setup is connecting to the Solaris CDE#1,CDE#2 via Citrix. My plan is to connect to CD#1 and then somehow connect to CDE#2. How do I do this? I am just a regular user... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tthach830
0 Replies

8. Solaris

CDE, annoying file manager window. How to get rid of that

Hello, CDE workspace. How to get rid of annoying popping up file manager window which appears every time after logging in. For example.any suggestions, I would be appreciate. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
3 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)