Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problem in reflecting changes made on a JSP File Post 302304524 by Shikha Agrawal on Monday 6th of April 2009 04:49:18 PM
Old 04-06-2009
Problem in reflecting changes made on a JSP File

I make some changes in a JSP file but the changes do not reflect on tomcat server. In my server.xml 'reloadable' paramtere is set to true. I even treid restarting the server. The changes still not reflect.

The changes do reflect in a day or two. am not sure why this is happening. Shall appreciate any help.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do i check if changes were made to a file using vi

okay, heres the thing I'm creating a script that I can use to create users. no, this is not a homework assignment or whatever it may seem. i'm just trying to master shell programming. how can I pass arguments in a file to useradd????? when i say arguments, I mean, all the arguments and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Why are the changes done to fs-root, not reflecting?

Hi all, I am trying to modify the file fs-root (on belenix). Here is the problem.. I just wanted to check whether any modifications done to the file will be reflected when its booted up, so just echoed a statement and saved it back to the cd and then booted it.. Unfortunately it did not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can we call JSP file from Unix.if so how.Please help me.Im newbie to Unix

Hi Can we call a jsp page from Unix.if so please let me know how we can.. thanks for the help in advance... thanks kumar (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mailsukumar
0 Replies

4. Solaris

mount point not reflecting actual utilization.

HI , I could see in df -k output that a mount point is 100% full. But i could not find any files with huge size that can be removed. So, i have umounted and mounted the filesystem again. Now, in my df -k output i could see that th eutilization is only 7%. Can anyone please suggest what... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sag71155
3 Replies

5. AIX

HACMP LV size is not reflecting

Hi i increased the lv size using smit hacmp. but, the new size is not reflecting.. why?. the pp size is 512 MB. before it was 4 PP's. i increased to 10 PP's. when i type df -m /xxx.. it is showing 2GB only. see the info below.. root@db:/ > df -m /xxx/xxx Filesystem MB blocks Free... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: honeym210
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Insert a function in a jsp file using Shell scripting

Greetings to all.I am new to the forum as well as to UNIX as well.I have a jsp file which has the following selectedStartMonth = request.getParameter( "startMonth" ); selectedStartDay = request.getParameter( "startDay" ); selectedStartYear = request.getParameter( "startYear" );... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 20033716
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

simple jsp problem.

I have my jsp page located at /install/apache-tomcat-5.5.29/webapps/jsp-examples/light/login.jsp There fore i will have to use following url to access it. localhost:8080/jsp-examples/light/login.jsp How would i make this little shorter like. localhost:8080/login.jsp I m using... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
13 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Check the changes made to file in vi

Hi, I use vi editor in Unix. Is there any way if we can know that what change was made to the file opened in vi before quitting? As i opened a huge file made some changes yesterday and didnt save it. Today when i was quitting the vi , i came to know that some changes are made(as i got... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kailash19
6 Replies

9. Linux

Umount is not reflecting in losetup.

Hi, initially i will mount a image using loop device using below command mount -n -o loop,noatime,ro -t squashfs /mnt/fsh/bt.img /opt/app/test then "mount" reflects with below /dev/loop0 on /opt/app/test type squashfs (ro,noatime) i will then umount using below commnd, umount is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: successlin
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How do I add a log file path to a vi file to monitor all the changes made to the file?

I'm curious to know how do I add an empty log file (test1.log) to an existing text file to monitor all the changes made to a.txt. Is this expression export PATH=$PATH:/home/test1.log right to be added to the text file a.txt? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: TestKing
5 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_TOMCAT(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_TOMCAT(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_tomcat - Manages a Tomcat servlet environment instance SYNOPSIS
tomcat [start | stop | status | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Resource script for Tomcat. It manages a Tomcat instance as a cluster resource. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
tomcat_name The name of the resource, added as a Java parameter in JAVA_OPTS: -Dname=<tomcat_name> to Tomcat process on start. Used to ensure process is still running and must be unique. (unique, optional, string, no default) script_log Log file, used during start and stop operations. (unique, optional, string, no default) tomcat_stop_timeout Time-out for stop operation. DEPRECATED (optional, integer, no default) tomcat_suspend_trialcount Maximum number of times to retry stop operation before suspending and killing Tomcat. DEPRECATED. Does not retry. (optional, integer, no default) tomcat_user The user who starts Tomcat. (optional, string, default "root") statusurl URL for state confirmation. (optional, string, no default) max_stop_time Number of seconds to wait during a stop before drastic measures (force kill) are used on the tomcat process. This number MUST be less than your cluster stop timeout for the resource. The default value is five seconds before the timeout value of stop operation. When it is over this value, it stops a process in kill commands. This parameter is only effective on Tomcat 6 or later. (optional, integer, no default) java_home Home directory of Java. (required, string, no default) java_opts Java JVM options used on start and stop. (optional, string, no default) catalina_home Home directory of Tomcat. (required, string, no default) catalina_base Instance directory of Tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) catalina_out Log file name of Tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) catalina_pid A PID file name for Tomcat. (unique, optional, string, no default) tomcat_start_script Absolute path to the custom tomcat start script to use. (optional, string, no default) tomcat_start_opts Tomcat start options. (optional, string, no default) catalina_opts Catalina options, for the start operation only. (optional, string, no default) catalina_tmpdir Temporary directory of Tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) catalina_rotate_log Rotate catalina.out flag. (optional, boolean, default NO) catalina_rotatetime catalina.out rotation interval (seconds). (optional, integer, no default) java_endorsed_dirs Java_endorsed_dirs of tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) logging_config Logging_config of tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) logging_manager Logging_manager of tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 60s. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120s. status Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 60. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30s. Suggested interval: 10s. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5s. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a tomcat resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive p_tomcat ocf:heartbeat:tomcat params java_home=string catalina_home=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="30s" interval="10s" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/tomcat_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents UNKNOWN 06/09/2014 OCF_HEARTBEAT_TOMCAT(7)