Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: interface ce1 up-down
Operating Systems Solaris interface ce1 up-down Post 302304262 by Renjesh on Monday 6th of April 2009 02:34:02 AM
Old 04-06-2009
Yes,Blow torch is right. You could check the link and duplex settings too.
My reply came from a personal experience where i found the cable faulty..Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

ce0 and ce1 have the same mac address

i have ce0 and ce1 online, on 2 different networks. im getting a message that says one nic is trying to assume the others IP or something to thta effect. I do ifconfig -a and i see they have the same mac. How do i deal with this? Solaris 9 i beleive 04/04 Thanks, Brian (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
2 Replies

2. Solaris

interface may off

Dear ALL, my server give me messages like below: Apr 20 21:33:09 TAISERVER in.routed: interface bge3 to 192.168.11.22 turned off I check with ifconfig,but nothing error that,how can make it solve...thanks for your help. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredginting
7 Replies

3. Solaris

SunFire V440 Quad gigabit ce1 won't run Gig

Hi there. My first time posting so apologies for any indescretions in advance. :o I've got two SunFire V440 servers running Solaris 5v10. Both have a quad Gigabit ethernet card fitted, both have the same symptom; that is, I can't get the first port ce1 to run Gigabit. Motherboard ports are ce0 and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: fixit9660
10 Replies

4. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

5. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

6. IP Networking

Need a bridge from an ethernet interface to a serial interface

This is my situation DOS pc serial cable (sl0) Linux Pc eth1 192.168.0.10 <-------------------->192.168.0.2 <------------>192.168.0.1 (router) I connected the linux pc and the dos pc with a SLIP (serial line internet protocol), so they can communicate in the sl0 interface. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Interface

Hi All, How to check whether a Interface has a single port or dual port.Thanks in advance. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris Logic to transmit traffic to physical interfaces ( eg ce0 and ce1)

Just wanted to understand what is the logic being used by Solaris(kernel) to transmit data/traffic on physical interfaces. I have seen most of the time traffic is being sent to interface ce0 and sometime to ce1. I have removed ip address from below command for some reason. netstat -rn ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nadeemahmed
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding a network interface to a bonded interface

I have a RHEL 5 system with a bonded interface configure using only one network port (eth0). So I have config file for ifcfg-bond0 and ifcfg-eth. I'd like to configure eth5 to be the second SLAVE in the bond. My question is, after I modify ifcfg-eth5, can I add eth5 to the bond0 interface without... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: westmoreland
1 Replies
tapset::scsi(3stap)													       tapset::scsi(3stap)

NAME
tapset::scsi - systemtap scsi tapset DESCRIPTION
This family of probe points is used to probe SCSI activities. scsi.ioentry Prepares a SCSI mid-layer request See probe::scsi.ioentry(3stap) for details. scsi.iodispatching SCSI mid-layer dispatched low-level SCSI command See probe::scsi.iodispatching(3stap) for details. scsi.iodone SCSI command completed by low level driver and enqueued into the done queue. See probe::scsi.iodone(3stap) for details. scsi.iocompleted SCSI mid-layer running the completion processing for block device I/O requests See probe::scsi.iocompleted(3stap) for details. scsi.ioexecute Create mid-layer SCSI request and wait for the result See probe::scsi.ioexecute(3stap) for details. scsi.set_state Order SCSI device state change See probe::scsi.set_state(3stap) for details. SEE ALSO
probe::scsi.ioentry(3stap), probe::scsi.iodispatching(3stap), probe::scsi.iodone(3stap), probe::scsi.iocompleted(3stap), probe::scsi.ioexecute(3stap), probe::scsi.set_state(3stap), stap(1), stapprobes(3stap) IBM
--- tapset::scsi(3stap)