Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Hi Folks please see the code and respond the questions! Post 302303913 by zTodd on Friday 3rd of April 2009 11:28:43 PM
Old 04-04-2009
hmm, where'd your space go in the create package line and on other lines? Put it all between code tags. I think you shouldn't be opening and closing the file every time through the loop, for one thing. What's in the test_refresh.ksh?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What do you Folks think??

Hi, I am currently in college and thought that I would go for an OCP ceritification....I know Windows fairly well, so I thought that I would learn it (oracle) Linux while I'm at it... My suSe 7.3 Pro came in the mail yesterday.... so I was curious if you folks could recommend a book that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: F4i_Rider
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please respond immediately

Hi ..please tell me how to modinfy an existing file in a directory, i need commands like to open edit and save n execute the file in BASH. please respond immediately (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepti.1104
3 Replies

3. Solaris

server not respond

Hi all, i am phasing one problem yesterday.when i was login into sun server with my user id, i am trying to execute unix commands but the server responce is very slow. the command result will give after 5-10 min. i checked /var,/tmp and /export/home file system also.every thing is normal... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna176
4 Replies

4. Programming

New to C... questions about this code... ADTs...

Hi, In a file called itemADT.c I have specified the itemType data type to contain a listADT (having already written this library) and an integer, which will eventually represent the no. of times the word that is stored in the listADT has occurred (when I do this, and write code to insert... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eva
2 Replies

5. Programming

Hi Folks UTL_FILE Issue.

Hi Folks UTL_FILE Issue. I want to do detail study about the UTL FILE package could any one please provide me some of the best detail utl package links to go through and implement in my project will be very help full thanks a ton!!! Rgds Ann. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Haque123
1 Replies
Weather::Com::Forecast(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Weather::Com::Forecast(3pm)

NAME
Weather::Com::Forecast - class representing all available weather forecasts for one location SYNOPSIS
[...] my @locations = $weather_finder->find('Heidelberg'); my $forecast = $locations[0]->forecast(); my $tomorrow = $forecast->day(1); print "Forecast for tomorrow: "; print " - tomorrow it's the ", $tomorrow->date()->date(), " "; print " - sunrise will be at ", $tomorrow->sunrise()->time(), " "; print " - maximum temperature will be ", $tomorrow->high(), " "; DESCRIPTION
Using Weather::Com::Forecast objects is the way to access weather forecast information for one specific location (city) and 0 (today) to 9 days in the future. Each time you call the Weather::Com::Location objects' "forecast()" method, you'll get an updated Weather::Com::Forecast object. This object is used to access the 10 Weather::Com::DayForecast objects containing the actual data. CONSTRUCTOR
new(hash or hashref) You usually would not construct an object of this class yourself. This is implicitely done when you call the "forecast()" method of a Weather::Com::Location object. METHODS
all() Returns an arrayref of all Weather::Com::DayForecast objects if called in scalar context, an array if called in list context. day(day number) Returns the Weather::Com::DayForecast object that corresponds to the day number you provided. The day number can be any number between 0 and 9. Day 0 is usually today. Due to a bug (I think it is one) in the weather.com XOAP API, you may get the full forecast data of yesterday if you call for day 0 just after midnight. I think this may have do something with the timezone. I have not fully investigated this issue, yet. Please contact me, if you have! SEE ALSO
See also documentation of Weather::Com, Weather::Com::Location, Weather::Com::DayForecast. AUTHOR
Thomas Schnuecker, <thomas@schnuecker.de> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2004-2007 by Thomas Schnuecker This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The data provided by weather.com and made accessible by this OO interface can be used for free under special terms. Please have a look at the application programming guide of weather.com (http://www.weather.com/services/xmloap.html) perl v5.8.8 2007-07-09 Weather::Com::Forecast(3pm)