Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Convert to time format
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Convert to time format Post 302303462 by gksenthilkumar on Thursday 2nd of April 2009 04:47:52 PM
Old 04-02-2009
Convert to time format

I Have variable $currenttime and I want to display this variable as a TIME FORMAT and the $currenttime value contains like

I want to display to
00:00:00
12:00:00
02:00:00

please help me how to this one

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to convert epoch time to readible format?

Hi, I would like to convert epoch time from the logs to readible fromat. How do I do it within shell? Thanks! (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: cin2000
11 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

convert mmddyy date format to ccyyddd format??

hi, for reading a cobol indexed file i need to convert "mmddyy" date format to "ccyyddd" format. i checked the datecalc and other scripts but couldnt modify them to cater to my need:(... The datecalc gives an output which i believe is the total days till that date, but i want to convert it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bhups
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Convert UTF8 Format file to ANSI format

:) Hi i am trying to convert a file which is in UTF8 format to ANSI format i tried to use the function ICONV but it is throwing error Function i used it as $ iconv -f UTF8 -t ANSI filename Error iam getting is NOT Supported UTF8 to ANSI please some help me out on this.........Let me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajreddy
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To convert multi format file to a readable ascii format

Hi I have a file which has ascii , binary, binary decimal coded,decimal & hexadecimal data with lot of special characters (like öƒ.ƒ.„İİ¡Š·œƒ.„İİ¡Š· ) in it. I want to standardize the file into ASCII format & later use that as source . Can any one suggest a way a logic to convert such... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaur.deepti
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Epoch time format to normal date time format in the same file

I have a file named "suspected" with series of line like these : {'protocol': 17, 'service': 'BitTorrent KRPC', 'server': '219.78.120.166', 'client_port': 52044, 'client': '10.64.68.44', 'server_port': 8291, 'time': 1226506312L, 'serverhostname': ''} {'protocol': 17, 'service': 'BitTorrent... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rk4k
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert epoch to human readable date & time format

Hello I have log file from solaris system which has date field converted by Java application using System.currentTimeMillis() function, example is 1280943608380 which equivalent to GMT: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 17:40:08 GMT. Now I need a function in shell script which will convert 1280943608380... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yaminib
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using awk or nawk to convert epoch time to date format

Looking for some help and usually when I do a search this site comes up. Hopefully someone can give me a little direction as to how to use one of these two commands to achieve what I'm trying to do. What am I trying to do? I need to take the time value in epoch format returned from the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: minigts
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl module to convert xlsx format to xls format

Hi Folks, I have written a perl script that reads data from excel sheet(.xls) using Spreadsheet::ParseExcel module. But the problem is this module doesn't work for excel sheets with extension .xlsx. I have gone through Spreadsheet::XLSX module with which we can read from .xlsx file directly.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to convert 24 Hr Time Format into Minutes?

Hello All I know the general Logic behind it but do not know the shell programming so much. For Example, The Time is stored in a given Variable if the Time is 0800 then i need to extract the last digits of the number and Add it to the Remaining Digit of the Number which is multiplied by... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ajesh
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert epoch time stamp into human readable format

Can someone help me to write a shell script to convert epoch timestamp into human readable format 1394553600,"test","79799776.0","19073982.728571","77547576.0","18835699.285714" 1394553600,"test1","80156064.0","19191275.014286","62475360.000000","14200554.720000"... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Moon1234
10 Replies
LTSCONVERT(1)							   User Commands						     LTSCONVERT(1)

NAME
ltsconvert - convert and optionally minimise an LTS SYNOPSIS
ltsconvert [OPTION]... [INFILE [OUTFILE]] DESCRIPTION
Convert the labelled transition system (LTS) from INFILE to OUTFILE in the requested format after applying the selected minimisation method (default is none). If OUTFILE is not supplied, stdout is used. If INFILE is not supplied, stdin is used. The output format is determined by the extension of OUTFILE, whereas the input format is determined by the content of INFILE. Options --in and --out can be used to force the input and output formats. The supported formats are: 'aut' for the Aldebaran format (CADP), 'dot' for the GraphViz format, 'fsm' for the Finite State Machine format, 'lts' for the mCRL2 LTS format (default), or 'svc' for the SVC format OPTIONS
OPTION can be any of the following: -D, --determinise determinise LTS -eNAME, --equivalence=NAME generate an equivalent LTS, preserving equivalence NAME: 'bisim' for strong bisimilarity, 'branching-bisim' for branching bisimilarity, 'dpbranching-bisim' for divergence preserving branching bisimilarity, 'sim' for strong simulation equivalence, 'tau-star' for tau star reduction, 'trace' for strong trace equivalence, or 'weak-trace' for weak trace equivalence -iFORMAT, --in=FORMAT use FORMAT as the input format -lFILE, --lps=FILE use FILE as the LPS from which the input LTS was generated; this might be needed to store the correct parameter names of states when saving in fsm format and to convert non-mCRL2 LTSs to a mCRL2 LTS --no-reach do not perform a reachability check on the input LTS -n, --no-state leave out state information when saving in dot format -oFORMAT, --out=FORMAT use FORMAT as the output format --tau=ACTNAMES consider actions with a name in the comma separated list ACTNAMES to be internal (tau) actions in addition to those defined as such by the input --timings[=FILE] append timing measurements to FILE. Measurements are written to standard error if no FILE is provided Standard options: -q, --quiet do not display warning messages -v, --verbose display short intermediate messages -d, --debug display detailed intermediate messages --log-level=LEVEL display intermediate messages up to and including level -h, --help display help information --version display version information AUTHOR
Written by Muck van Weerdenburg, Jan Friso Groote. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs at <http://www.mcrl2.org/issuetracker>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Technische Universiteit Eindhoven. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the Boost Software License <http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. SEE ALSO
See also the manual at <http://www.mcrl2.org/mcrl2/wiki/index.php/User_manual/ltsconvert>. ltsconvert mCRL2 toolset 201202.0 (Release) April 2012 LTSCONVERT(1)