Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers copy directorys from linux to nas Post 302302621 by ArTuRiX on Tuesday 31st of March 2009 12:51:17 PM
Old 03-31-2009
copy directorys from linux to nas

I read many scripts for ftp commands but none to copy directories!
I need help to copy a directory to a nas!
Ty

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Where do I download LINUX & UNIX?

Where can i get a copy of Unix or Linux?

where can i get a free copy of unix? any kind... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gregtampa
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

linux, copy a:\file to /tmp in linux?

hi, i am on linux 8. i wanted to copy a file from my a:\filename to my linux 8 /tmp directroy. how do i do this or any directions as in how to accompilsh. thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
6 Replies

3. Linux

Linux as a NAS solution?

All, I am most familiar with Solaris, and I am in the process of learning Linux (Fedora 5), and one of my tasks is to replace our current NAS solution. We currently use EMC Celerra, but it is way too expensive for what we use it for. So I have looked into Linux. We mostly we have a Windows... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kjbaumann
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want to copy a file from Linux

Hi Experts, I want to copy a file from a Linux machine to another Linux machine or a windows machine shared drive. I mean to say.. cp filename //hostname/shareddrive. I don't want to mount. Is there any way we can do it. Regards Naree Double post. Replies here moved to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naree
0 Replies

5. SuSE

I want to copy a file from Linux

Hi Experts, I want to copy a file from a Linux machine to another Linux machine or a windows machine shared drive. I mean to say.. cp filename //hostname/shareddrive. I don't want to mount. Is there any way we can do it. Regards Naree (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Linux NAS HowTo suggestions?

Hello - I'm looking for a VPN/NAS howto guide or solution that you can recommend. I've looked at FreeNAS, and am considering it, but not sure it does everything I need. Scenario: We are looking to build a NAS in our office from a linux machine on a limited budget. Our office is behind a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kettlewell
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

Need to copy file from Linux to DOS.

I have two PCs with Ubuntu 10.4 and DOS 5.0, which are connected with a 9 pins serial cable. I need to copy some files from the Linux box to the DOS box. I tried UUCP but it's too difficult and i didn't found a working client for DOS. Can you help me? Thanks for any reply! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
10 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Copy a file from Linux

Hi Experts, I want to copy a file from a Linux machine to another Linux machine or a windows machine shared drive. I mean to say.. cp filename //hostname/shareddrive I don't want to mount. Is there any way we can do it. Regards Naree (34 Replies)
34 Replies
CHECKRAD(5)							File Formats Manual						       CHECKRAD(5)

NAME
checkrad -- See if a user is (still) logged in on a certain port. SYNOPSIS
checkrad [-d] nas-type nas-ip nas-port login session-id DESCRIPTION
Checkrad is used by the radius server to check if its idea of a user logged in on a certain port/NAS is correct if a double login is detected. Returns: 0 = no duplicate, 1 = duplicate, >1 = error. OPTIONS
-d Enable printing of debugging informations. nas-type Type of port/NAS. Can be one of: o ascend o bay o cisco o cisco_l2tp o computone o cvx o digitro o dot1x o livingston o max40xx o mikrotik o mikrotik_snmp o multitech o netserver o other o pathras o patton o portslave o pr3000 o pr4000 o redback o tc o usrhiper o versanet The "other" type cause checkrad to skip any check and always returns 1. nas-ip IP address of the NAS to check. nas-port The NAS port to check (may be ignored by some nas-type). login The login name to check. session-id Session to check. (actually ignored by all nas-type) SEE ALSO
radiusd(8) AUTHOR
Written by Miquel van Smoorenburg, miquels@cistron.nl. This manual page was written by Marco Nenciarini <mnencia@debian.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). 13 January 2006 CHECKRAD(5)