Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Users Not Logged in
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Users Not Logged in Post 302302010 by methyl on Sunday 29th of March 2009 06:58:20 PM
Old 03-29-2009
Cool cfajohnson.
No offence. OK for low numbers of users. Bit heavy on a large system.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information about users who have logged.

Hi, Suppose I have a programme called Menu. This menu has various choices as we would expect from a Menu. Now Can you Please help me as I want the details of the Users to be registered to some file , Whoever has entered this particular Program . Basically to see the username and the time that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rooh
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

All tcp/ip users are logged out

I have an RS6000 server running AIX and on occasion all users are logged out of the server "connection closed by foreign host" is the error message. Normally a user can press enter and get a Login prompt, but they get the message "connection refused" and then the users can wait a minute or so and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Docboyeee
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to know what users are logged in to account

hello all say im logged in to account ar root , but I can't change any thing there ( like username ) if someone is already logged in also . how can I know who is ( user name ) also connected to the user im using ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

Users logged in through which NIC

We have two NIC cards in our IBM RS/6000 F50 running AIX 4.3.3 We are trying to make sure we have moved all users to log in through the new NIC. 10.22.x.y (old) 10.22.x.z (new) How can I tell which users are still using the old address for logging in so I can update their work station to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cburtgo
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how many users logged

in unix what is the syntax to find out how many users are currently logged in (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: trichyselva
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX users get logged off while idle.

Im "supporting" at least 2500 HP-UX workstations with CAD-related software with the B.11.11 build. I cant say anymore than that because of my companys sligtly paranoid security policy . The last few days a new problem has arised from nowhere. The problem is that users gets logged off when the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Laoinjo
5 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

logged out users

how to find out users who logged out within 5 minutes (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roshni
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How many users are logged in?

How do I find this out? I have a feeling its a simple command such as who, but I just don't know what it is. I've had a search on here but either I can't put it into the right search criteria or there isn't a topic on it. Thanks. EDIT: Delete this thread, as I posted it I noticed the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris_rabz
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Users not logged in for last 90 days

Hi, How to find the users who did not login into a UNIX box (thru ssh/ftp or any other way) for last 90 days? I think of using "finger" or "last" command to findout each user's last login and then find number of days between today and that day. Is there any other better way or anyone prepared... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: reddyr
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Users logged into the system

So I'm trying to write a single line command So I have to use last first in this command and I've figured out the format my professor wants it in, something like thislast | cut -d' ' -f1,15 | sort > check | uniq -c.... and I never can get it right, when I just last command I get something... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DoubleAlpha
2 Replies
glutInitDisplayMode(3GLUT)					       GLUT						glutInitDisplayMode(3GLUT)

NAME
glutInitDisplayMode - sets the initial display mode. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutInitDisplayMode(unsigned int mode); ARGUMENTS
mode Display mode, normally the bitwise OR-ing of GLUT display mode bit masks. See values below: GLUT_RGBA Bit mask to select an RGBA mode window. This is the default if neither GLUT_RGBA nor GLUT_INDEX are specified. GLUT_RGB An alias for GLUT_RGBA. GLUT_INDEX Bit mask to select a color index mode window. This overrides GLUT_RGBA if it is also specified. Note that color index modes are not supported on Mac OS X. GLUT_SINGLE Bit mask to select a single buffered window. This is the default if neither GLUT_DOUBLE or GLUT_SINGLE are specified. GLUT_DOUBLE Bit mask to select a double buffered window. This overrides GLUT_SINGLE if it is also specified. GLUT_ACCUM Bit mask to select a window with an accumulation buffer. GLUT_ALPHA Bit mask to select a window with an alpha component to the color buffer(s). GLUT_DEPTH Bit mask to select a window with a depth buffer. GLUT_STENCIL Bit mask to select a window with a stencil buffer. GLUT_MULTISAMPLE Bit mask to select a window with multisampling support. If multisampling is not available, a non-multisampling window will automat- ically be chosen. Note: both the OpenGL client-side and server-side implementations must support the GLX_SAMPLE_SGIS extension for multisampling to be available. GLUT_STEREO Bit mask to select a stereo window. GLUT_LUMINANCE Bit mask to select a window with a ``luminance'' color model. This model provides the functionality of OpenGL's RGBA color model, but the green and blue components are not maintained in the frame buffer. Instead each pixel's red component is converted to an index between zero and glutGet(GLUT_WINDOW_COLORMAP_SIZE)-1 and looked up in a per-window color map to determine the color of pix- els within the window. The initial colormap of GLUT_LUMINANCE windows is initialized to be a linear gray ramp, but can be modified with GLUT's colormap routines. DESCRIPTION
The initial display mode is used when creating top-level windows, subwindows, and overlays to determine the OpenGL display mode for the to- be-created window or overlay. Note that GLUT_RGBA selects the RGBA color model, but it does not request any bits of alpha (sometimes called an alpha buffer or destina- tion alpha) be allocated. To request alpha, specify GLUT_ALPHA. The same applies to GLUT_LUMINANCE. The glutInitDisplayString routine provides a more powerful way to select frame buffer capabilities for GLUT windows. GLUT_LUMINANCE IMPLEMENTATION NOTES GLUT_LUMINANCE is not supported on most OpenGL platforms. SEE ALSO
glutInit, glutCreateWindow, glutInitDisplayString AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutInitDisplayMode(3GLUT)