Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Localization
Top Forums Web Development Localization Post 302301935 by uunniixx on Sunday 29th of March 2009 09:53:53 AM
Old 03-29-2009
Thanks for information as provided.

Can you please provide a sample technique for Localization?

If localization is done manually then how does translator's software works? Do they have a huge repository collection of words and grammar mapping to different languages?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

SCO Localization in Albanian language

Hi, I need to localize SCO Open Server 5.0.7 in Albanian Language. Does anyone have any experience in SCO localization. Where should I start? :confused: I googled but did not find any hint or clue. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomas66
2 Replies

2. Programming

Localization and Autotools

Hi All, I'm looking to get some some insight on how localization works for programs that come with Autotool support. I do understand the whole cycle by using the "gettext" tools, but if its a autotools/autoconf program there is more to do to get things going. I have searched but didnt found... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: slumber
2 Replies
pt::peg::container::peg(n)					   Parser Tools 					pt::peg::container::peg(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
pt::peg::container::peg - PEG Storage. Canned PEG grammar specification SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.5 package require snit package require pt::peg::container::peg ?1? package require pt::peg::container _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Are you lost ? Do you have trouble understanding this document ? In that case please read the overview provided by the Introduction to Parser Tools. This document is the entrypoint to the whole system the current package is a part of. This package provides a sub-type of pt::peg::container which is preloaded with a parsing expression grammar describing a textual format for parsing expression grammars. The sub-type provides the exact same API as pt::peg::container. Instead of duplicating its contents the reader is asked to read the refer- enced document. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category pt of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
EBNF, LL(k), PEG, TDPL, context-free languages, expression, grammar, matching, parser, parsing expression, parsing expression grammar, push down automaton, recursive descent, state, top-down parsing languages, transducer CATEGORY
Parsing and Grammars COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2009 Andreas Kupries <andreas_kupries@users.sourceforge.net> pt 1 pt::peg::container::peg(n)