Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problem compiling c file on unix Post 302300937 by SFNYC on Wednesday 25th of March 2009 12:04:30 PM
Old 03-25-2009
What is xlC? Is that an alias for proc?

You may want to check your $ORACLE_HOME/precomp/admin/pcscfg.cfg file and check the path of the sys_include parameter and make sure it points to the correct libraries.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Compiling problem

I'm trying to install the jed text editor on a SunOS 5.10 box. It depends on the s-lang library, which I installed to ~/lib. I'm trying to install jed to ~/jed (it's a box @ my university, so I don't have rights to install globally), but when I run make I get this error: It looks like it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iandunn
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem in PowerDNS compiling

PowerDNS is true Power of Internet Name Management. http://www.powerdns.com Now, I compile it on my SunOS system (SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-05 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10). ./configure -- no error make --> it has error: <i> make: Fatal error: Command failed for target... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: secret4all
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

compiling idl file on unix

hi i need to compile idl files to convert them to classes, on Unix platform. Please tell me how to compile these files & which commands are to be used for this purpose. Thanks & Regards (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
6 Replies

4. Programming

Problem compiling program

hi i am having a problem that when ever i use cc program_name.c to compile a program. an error occurs, showing cc not found. please help. (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
28 Replies

5. Programming

Problem with Compiling C on Tiger

I've downloaded Xcode and i've done : which "gcc" which "ggc-4.0" and which "c99" all were found in /usr/bin/ however with the script #include <stdio.h> main() { printf("hello, world\n"); } and when I, in command line use the command while in my home dir: gcc cprog.c -o cprog (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cleansing_flame
4 Replies

6. HP-UX

Problem in HP-UX compiling

Hi When im trying to do make --version and make --help in HP-UX it throws error Make: Unknown flag argument -. Stop. a soft link is present in this directory /usr/bin/make and hard link is in /usr/ccs/bin/make what could be the reason can any1 ..please tell me how to solve this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling samba problem

People i download the lastest version of samba i`am tryng to compile it in a solaris 9 i'm reading the how to of samba, i am in the first step making the autogen.sh but show me this when i do ./autogen.sh ./autogen.sh: running script/mkversion.sh ./script/mkversion.sh: 'include/version.h'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
0 Replies

8. Programming

Library problem - not compiling in c

Ok I was trying to test if I installed correctly gsl, I followed the INSTALL file and still I don't know what is wrong. Here is a sample code to test gel,I got it from Random Number Generator Examples - GNU Scientific Library -- Reference Manual (note: made a few changes in the code) #include... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: joseamck
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Problem compiling Mplayer with file pngdec.c

Hello, I was trying to compile Mplayer 1.3 using gcc 4.4, but I am getting LOTS of error messages when make reaches the pngdec.c file. These are the error messages. libavcodec/pngdec.c:37:18: warning: zlib.h: No such file or directory libavcodec/pngdec.c:82: error: expected... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: colt
12 Replies

10. AIX

Compiling problem - AIX 7.2

Hi We meet errors while running configuration scripts to prepare compiling source code on AIX 7.2. This error does not happen on AIX5.3 and AIX6.1 With the “/usr/bin/sh” from AIX7.2, sometimes , the script runs sucessfully, sometimes not. It’s unstable, and I don’t know why. When... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobochacha29
10 Replies
users-admin(1)						      General Commands Manual						    users-admin(1)

NAME
users-admin - Users Administration Tool SYNOPSIS
users-admin [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
users-admin is part of the GNOME system tools, a set of tools to easily access and manage system configuration. users-admin allows you add, delete and modify the existing users and groups in your system. OPTIONS
users-admin accepts the standard GNOME and GTK options. AUTHORS
users-admin was written by Carlos Garnacho Parro <garnacho@tuxerver.net> and others. This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
services-admin(1), network-admin(1), time-admin(1), shares-admin(1), gtk-options(7), gnome-options(7) The online documentation available through the program's Help menu. GNOME
2007-05-08 users-admin(1)