Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Hardware error in Netra 440 server Post 302299529 by incredible on Friday 20th of March 2009 10:13:32 AM
Old 03-20-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by lid-j-one
how can u know that u have all permission with your admin acount ? this is probabelly the problem
Thhis got nothing to do with the hardware errors that you get

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

FRU information for a Netra CP30609(blade server)

Hi, I'm trying to get cpu fru information for a Netra CP3060 machine. I used prtdiag to get some info. prtconf does not help much for cpu's all it says is something like this:cpu (driver not attached). I need to find out the manufacture date,location, sun part no, etc. I used prtfru -c on an N-440... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mk2339
1 Replies

2. Solaris

How to reset SC admin password in Netra T2000 server?

I have one Sun Netra T2000 Server. The ALOM SC admin password of this server is not known. Could you anyone help and tell me how can i reset the SC admin account password?? Thanks in advance.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir_shet
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

need some hardware for netra t1

guys - not sure where to post this one but i figured this was the likely spot. i need a sun dvd slimline for netra t1. hcl matrix has this for production/manufac. number: X7288A / 540-5014. anyone have a good spot to get this stuff? does anyone have an extra laying around to sell? i hate going... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Questions & helps regarding Netra 1280 server

Hello Everybody I want to that can we configure hardware domain on netra 1280 server as I could not able to find any document regarding this server. If yes could anyone send me link regarding this. I could not able find any proper document related to LOM. Could any provide me the link... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amity
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Netra V440 & Netra 1290 keyswitch

Hello, I wrote a script which monitor the keyswitch state repeatedly each 10 minutes. I'm extracting the keyswitch status by using prtdiag. The script works fine for Netra v440 , but I found that prtdiag under Netra 1290 don't give keyswitch status. unlike Netra 440 server , I found that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alalush
2 Replies

6. Solaris

netra 440 - alom connection appears dead?

Hi All, I'm trying to telnet to my alom port, as I need to drop the box & carry out some changes in single user. But the connection appears to be dead. I get this far: Connected to server1-co Escape character is '^]'. and the connection just appears to hang there. I can ssh to the box... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: badoshi
1 Replies

7. Solaris

set-tmp-permission service is not running in Netra CCMP3060 blade server

In my Solaris 10 - Netra CP3060, the following particular script is not running: lrc:/etc/rc2_d/S00set-tmp-permissions lrc:/etc/rc2_d/S07set-tmp-permissions Above script is to set the default permission of /tmp & /var/tmp while rebooting if it found any inconsistencies. I changed the file... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramnagaraj
4 Replies

8. Solaris

errors on Netra-440: "IPC Warning: ipc: tcp_protocol: bad magic number"

I was asked to look into a problem with a Sun Netra 440 in another department. On the server in question, the relevant 'uname -a' information is, "SunOS host1 5.9 Generic_118558-16 sun4u sparc SUNW,Netra-440". That information aside, while the other admin is logged into the ALOM, these errors are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Borealis
0 Replies

9. Solaris

part number for netra 440 dvd w

Hi i am accessing the server remotly. i want to replace bad dvd writer. how do i know the part number of the dvd drive for raising a spare. thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
3 Replies

10. Solaris

Netra 440 maintenance light on

Hi All, I hope I'm posting this in the right forum, apologies if not. I have a Netra 440 server which has been showing an amber maintenance light for some time now. It first appeared when I upgraded the memory modules, but the new memory is working fine. All other components seem OK and the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: DouggieC
10 Replies
vino-server(1)							   User Commands						    vino-server(1)

NAME
vino-server - remote desktop server SYNOPSIS
vino-server DESCRIPTION
vino-server is a remote desktop server based on VNC protocol. vino-server provides remote desktop takeover and remote desktop view func- tions. vino-server allows multiple client to access a GNOME desktop session remotely. It is based on the VNC technology. vino-server pro- vides service at port 5800. Each desktop has a vino server which disabled by default and a Java client application which is made available to a client via a web browser (via port 5900 of the server machine is the service is enabled by the user). FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/lib/vino-server The executable file for the vino server application. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-remote-desktop | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
vino-passwd(1), vino-preferences(1), attributes(5) NOTES
Written by Steven Zhang, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006. Updated by Halton Huo, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2008. SunOS 5.11 15 Aug 2008 vino-server(1)