Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity on how to protect your website against hackers Post 302298768 by vbe on Wednesday 18th of March 2009 01:36:21 PM
Old 03-18-2009
Not bad but:
Im sure if you had more slides to illustrate correctly what you are talking about ( And help keep our eyes focused on the display...) you would have to slow down your verbal flow...
(And perhaps get close to perfection?)

All the best

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

protect dtterm

we have an hp-ux and a user requested me if i can password protect the dtterm. i know that this is possible but can you give me some hints in making this happen? thanks :cool: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: inquirer
2 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Hackers!!!!!

:o :oIve heard that there are some security issues with Unix/Linux.....im running SuSE 8.0 and i was wondering if anyone could help me out by hookin me up with some nice security programs or loopholes i can fix....thanx...p3ace:o :o And the sky opened...and it rained shit. - Anonymous (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: R34P3R
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Paranoid about hackers

Hi all I noted something strange on my server. The get mesages on my terminal even when I am not logged on. What does this mean? I don;t remember the excact message but it looked like messages from my /var/log/messages. "Can't locate mod probe!" or something like that. I am trying to get the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: skotapal
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Protect from rm /

We recently had an accidental delete from /. I hold the root password but others are allowed to sudo over to root to perform admin tasks. The only way I want to permit deletion from / is by physically being root (su -). I'd like to add a line to the sudoers file which would permit all commands... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scottsl
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

any hackers? i need someones help

to get into an telephone account online :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackie8
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

protect process

how to protect my process from others to kill?? Double post, continued here, thread closed (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: samrintu
0 Replies
flow-expire(1)						      General Commands Manual						    flow-expire(1)

NAME
flow-expire -- Manage storage of flow file archives by expiring old data. SYNOPSIS
flow-expire [-h] [-d debug_level] [-e expire_count] [-E expire_size] -w workdir DESCRIPTION
The flow-expire utility will remove the oldest flow files in a directory based on either a count of files or space utilization. The direc- tory is recursively searched for flow files. Files that do not have a flow-tools signature will be ignored. The internal timestamp is used so backups or copies of the flow files that do not retain the original timestamp will not impact the operation of flow-expire. flow- expire is typically used to manage storage in a distributed environment where flows are collected on a different server than they are archived. OPTIONS
-d debug_level Enable debugging. -e expire_count Retain the maximum number of files so that the total file count is less than expire_count. -E expire_size Retain the maximum number of files so that the total storage is less than expire_size. The letters b,K,M,G can be used as multi- pliers, ie 16 Megabytes is 16M. -h Display help. -w workdir Work in workdir. EXAMPLES
Remove the oldest flow files in /flows/krc4 until the total storage is less then 2 Gigabytes. flow-expire -E2Gig -w /flows/krc4 Remove the oldest flow files in /flows/krc4 until the total number of files is less then 100. flow-expire -e100 -w /flows/krc4 BUGS
Empty directories are not removed. AUTHOR
Mark Fullmer maf@splintered.net SEE ALSO
flow-tools(1) flow-expire(1)