Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 18 Months Ago
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cartoons for Geeks 18 Months Ago Post 302296453 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 11th of March 2009 06:14:37 AM
Old 03-11-2009
18 Months Ago

2009-03-10T23:38:35+01:00

Image Image Image Image

Source...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Comparing two months

Hi all, Using shell script and awk statements, I manage to get the month and year of the Patch Bundle installed on the system. Now I have to compare month and year of Patch Bundle installed to the Patch Bundle which is desired on the workstation. I am able to do easily comparison of year but not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pankschawla
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

some months ego

Hi, how can I format date function to find n (n=1 to 11) months ego ? For exemple now we are in july and I want to have a variable presenting april. How should it be : month=`date +%b`????? Many thanks before. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

deleting files with dates 3 months ago

please help me with this????? :confused: :confused: i need to create a program that will run in unix that will delete all files in a given directory that is at least 3 months old. first the program will need to automatically know what date it is right now to determine the files it will... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: godalle
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron to run first day of month to calculate date 3 months ago

Hi, I would like to find out how can i calculate a date which is 3 months ago. I intend to run a cron job on the 1st of every month, and calculate the month 4 months earlier from the date. For example, if today's date is 1st May 2007, i would like to return 012007( January 2007). i can get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: new2ss
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

calculate 13 months ago

hi, I have a big file that contains datas since 4 years ago. I need re-create this file but just lines that are 13 months ago from today. see what I have: ( I have a file.ksh that calls this file.scl ok !!) ======== file.scl ================ /STATISTICS=stderr /STABLE /NODUPLICATES... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrea_mussap
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

calculate 13 months ago

hi, I have a big file that contains datas since 4 years ago. I need re-create this file but just lines that are 13 months ago from today. see what I have: ( I have a file.ksh that calls this file.scl ok !!) ======== file.scl ================ /STATISTICS=stderr /STABLE /NODUPLICATES... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrea_mussap
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to find a file that's modified more than 2 days ago but less than 5 days ago?

How to find a file that's modified more than 2 days ago but was modified less than 5 days ago by use of any Linux utility ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdulbadii
4 Replies
MP4ART(1)							  MP4v2 Utilities							 MP4ART(1)

NAME
mp4art - manual page for mp4art - MP4v2 2.0.0 SYNOPSIS
mp4art [OPTION]... ACTION file... DESCRIPTION
For each mp4 (m4a) file specified, perform the specified ACTION. An action must be specified. Some options are not applicable for some actions. ACTIONS --list list all covr-boxes --add IMG add covr-box from IMG file --replace IMG replace covr-box with IMG file --remove remove covr-box --extract extract covr-box ACTION PARAMETERS --art-any act on all covr-boxes (default) --art-index IDX act on covr-box index IDX OPTIONS -z, --optimize optimize mp4 file after modification -y, --dryrun do not actually create or modify any files -k, --keepgoing continue batch processing even after errors -o, --overwrite overwrite existing files when creating -f, --force force overwrite even if file is read-only -q, --quiet equivalent to --verbose 0 -d, --debug NUM increase debug or long-option to set NUM -v, --verbose NUM increase verbosity or long-option to set NUM -h, --help print brief help or long-option for extended help --version print version information and exit DEBUG LEVELS (for raw mp4 file I/O) 0 supressed 1 add warnings and errors (default) 2 add table details 3 add implicits 4 everything VERBOSE LEVELS 0 warnings and errors 1 normal informative messages (default) 2 more informative messages 3 everything mp4art - MP4v2 2.0.0 June 2012 MP4ART(1)