Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: avoid semphore lock
Operating Systems HP-UX avoid semphore lock Post 302296322 by Frank2004 on Tuesday 10th of March 2009 11:51:57 PM
Old 03-11-2009
hope response, thanks.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to lock keyboard without using lock command

how can I lock my keyboard while I'm away from the computer without using lock command. What other commands gives me the option to lock keyboard device? thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dianayun
7 Replies

2. HP-UX

System V semphore

Hello,there here is my code about semphore, when calling it in the program,sometimes result in the deadlock of semphore, but I can not find it, anyone can point some bugs and give some suggestion? #define BIGCOUNT 888 // initial value of process counter #define SEM_POST_LIMIT 3 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Frank2004
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to avoid polling???

Hi all, I have a directory where some process is keeping incremental/new log files. I need to code a program which will periodically poll this directory and if it founds a new file arrived then copy that new file to some other specific directory. We are OK with this polling approach. I just... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zing_foru
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to avoid the space

Hi, I have some problem with following command. $path='pwd'.”/pack”; When I check the value in the variable path , it give the following output /tmp/new /pack The pwd will be /tmp/new Now the problem is the spaces is added between pwd and the appended path. I need the output like... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalpeer
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Any way to avoid these errors?

Hello, this is solaris 10 on SF v440, I know below errors might go away if I put a new PS or put the original one back in socket but is there any other way to stop these errors from appearing in /var/adm/messages ? I do not want to put the failed PS1 in socket neither do we want to spend on... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

Security Question: Lock after invalid login, Session Lock and Required Minimum Password Length

Hello all, If anyone has time, I have a few questions: How do I do the following in Linux. We are using Red Hat and Oracle Enterprise Linux, which is based on Red Hat too. 1. How to lock the account after a few (like 3) invalid password attempts? 2. How do you lock a screen after 30... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nstarz
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to avoid new line

Hi, I am having multiple echo statements to print output echo "$VAr" echo "$lenght" echo "$sum" I get the output as 12 24 36 I need the output to be 12 24 36. How do i arrive at this. Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: krashraj
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Testing privileges -lock lockfile /var/lock/subsys/..- Permission denied

Hi all, I have to test some user priviliges. The goal is to be sure that an unauthorized user can't restart some modules (ssh, mysql etc...). I'm trying to automate it with a shell script but in same cases I got the syslog broadcast message. Is there any way to simply get a return code... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dedalus
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to avoid the spaces?

Hi I have a script which runs the isql command and takes the output in a xls file. Is there a way to trim the spaces(leading and trailing) from all the values in the column of the xls sheet? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharma331
6 Replies
POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	       POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response(3pm)

NAME
POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response - Emulates a SimpleHTTP::Response object, used to store SOAP data SYNOPSIS
use POE::Component::Server::SOAP; # Get the response object from SOAP my $response = $_[ARG0]; print $response->soapmethod; DESCRIPTION
This module is used as a drop-in replacement, because we need to store some SOAP data for the response. METHODS # Get the response object from SOAP my $response = $_[ARG0]; $response->soaprequest() # Returns the original HTTP::Request object from SimpleHTTP $response->soapservice() # Returns the service that triggered this SOAP instance $response->soapmethod() # Returns the method that triggered this SOAP instance $response->soapuri() # Returns the original URI of the request without the method $response->soapheaders() # Returns an arrayref of SOAP::Header objects ( undef if none ) $response->soapbody() # Returns the body as a hashref ( undef if no arguments ) EXPORT Nothing. SEE ALSO
L<POE::Component::Server::SimpleHTTP> L<POE::Component::Server::SimpleHTTP::Connection> L<POE::Component::Server::SOAP> L<SOAP::Lite> AUTHOR
Apocalypse <apocal@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2009 by Apocalypse This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2009-02-02 POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response(3pm)