Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Reading a file and Classification Post 302294825 by Yogesh Sawant on Friday 6th of March 2009 02:47:23 AM
Old 03-06-2009
if not perl, this could be done with help of awk

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating a Classification Banner

Hello; I need to place a classification banner at the top of my Solaris 2.6 CDE Desktop. The Banner must be displayed in all CDE desktop sessions available on the CDE dashboard (1,2,3,4). The Banner must remain anchored at the top of the CDE desktop and must not be able to be closed... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rambo15
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

CDE Classification Banner

Hello; I need to place a classification banner at the top of my Solaris 2.6 CDE Desktop. The Banner must be displayed in all CDE desktop sessions available on the CDE dashboard (1,2,3,4). The Banner must remain anchored at the top of the CDE desktop and must not be able to be closed or hidden... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rambo15
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

scripting for classification

hi i am very new to scripting. i am learning by myself. i found this example. can any one help in writing script for this example, so that i can have an idea how to analyse and script. example: overview: The aim of this exercise is to classify books into four seperate files and then print a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yonex
1 Replies