Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News AgileWiki 12.6.5 (Element Model branch) Post 302294399 by Linux Bot on Thursday 5th of March 2009 06:20:01 AM
Old 03-05-2009
AgileWiki 12.6.5 (Element Model branch)

AgileWiki is a composable platform for advancedWeb-based and P2P networks. It allows multiplepoints of entry, where each node is an informationfusion system with controlled access, pluggableapplications, and native deductive reasoning.License: Common Public LicenseChanges:
An upArk control has been added along with eight new Icons. A write cache has been added, making transactions fully scalable and speeding up large transactions significantly. The obsolete exit command has been dropped. The express command now starts each attribute on a new line for improved readability.Image

More...

Net::EPP::Frame::Command::Login(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Net::EPP::Frame::Command::Login(3pm)

NAME
Net::EPP::Frame::Command::Login - an instance of Net::EPP::Frame::Command for the EPP "<login>" command. OBJECT HIERARCHY
L<XML::LibXML::Node> +----L<XML::LibXML::Document> +----L<Net::EPP::Frame> +----L<Net::EPP::Frame::Command> +----L<Net::EPP::Frame::Command::Login> METHODS
my $node = $frame->clID; This method returns the XML::LibXML::Element object corresponding to the "<clID>" element. my $node = $frame->pw; This method returns the XML::LibXML::Element object corresponding to the "<pw>" element. my $node = $frame->newPW; This method returns the XML::LibXML::Element object corresponding to the "<newPW>" element. my $node = $frame->svcs; This method returns the XML::LibXML::Element object corresponding to the "<svcs>" element. my $node = $frame->options; This method returns the XML::LibXML::Element object corresponding to the "<options>" element. my $node = $frame->version; This method returns the XML::LibXML::Element object corresponding to the "<version>" element. my $node = $frame->lang; This method returns the XML::LibXML::Element object corresponding to the "<lang>" element. AUTHOR
CentralNic Ltd (http://www.centralnic.com/). COPYRIGHT
This module is (c) 2012 CentralNic Ltd. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
o Net::EPP::Frame perl v5.14.2 2012-04-23 Net::EPP::Frame::Command::Login(3pm)