Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IBM 000-222 Dumps!!!!!!!!!!!
Operating Systems AIX IBM 000-222 Dumps!!!!!!!!!!! Post 302293023 by aplatoon on Monday 2nd of March 2009 06:48:10 AM
Old 03-02-2009
Help Needed regarding IBM Certification Test 223

Could some one please send me too AIX Certification Questions Dump (email removed).

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Microsoft "Donates" $3,000,000,000 to Feds

Surreal quote from the news link below: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A44615-2002Nov12.html (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. AIX

Required 000-223 latest dumps

Hello friends, Im new to this fourm and to AIX im learning AIX 5.3 and like to write the exam 000-223 for this i need the dumps. More over im also preparng for the interviews i also need the interview question for AIX administration. thanks in advance nura (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nura
7 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Ibm 000-223

I _stood da metter.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabuj01450
1 Replies

4. AIX

Need 000-014 dumps

Hi AIX friends, I am new to AIX environment, going to write AIX entry level examination 000-014. Any one can share the link to download latest AIX dumps. Moreover, studying the dumps itself mere enough for passing the exam.... Regards Siva (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nixgurunathan
1 Replies

5. AIX

Help regarding IBM 000-103 AIX 6.1 Basic Operations

Hi, I am working with IBM P-series servers for the past six months and I am now planning to do a certification in AIX - IBM 000-103 : AIX 6.1 Basic Operations Do anyone have any study material for the preparation of this certification? Also I want to know from anyone who has done this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kashifsd17
4 Replies
REPORTER-MAILX(1)						 LIBREPORT MANUAL						 REPORTER-MAILX(1)

NAME
reporter-mailx - Sends contents of a problem directory via email. SYNOPSIS
reporter-mailx [-v] -d DIR [-c CONFFILE] DESCRIPTION
The tool reads a problem directory, composes an email message from the directory contents, and uses mailx to send the message to specified recipient. Properties of email messages can be specified in a configuration file, and via environment variables. Configuration file Configuration file contains entries in a format "Option = Value". The options are: Subject The subject of the email message. EmailFrom The sender of the email message. EmailTo The recipient of the email message. SendBinaryData Use yes/true/on/1 to attach all binary files from the problem directory to the email. This can cause the emails to be very large. Integration with ABRT events reporter-mailx can be used as a reporter, to allow users report problems via email when they decide to do it. This usage is pre-configured in /etc/libreport/events.d/mailx_event.conf: EVENT=report_Mailx reporter-mailx It can also be used to notify administrator automatically when a problem happens. When this is desired, modify the event configuration file to run the tool on the post-create event: EVENT=post-create reporter-mailx OPTIONS
-d DIR Path to problem directory. -c CONFFILE Path to configuration file. When used in ABRT event system, the file contains site-wide configuration. Users can change the values via environment variables. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
Environment variables take precedence over values provided in the configuration file. Mailx_Subject Subject of the email message. Mailx_EmailFrom Sender of the email message. Mailx_EmailTo Recipient of the email message. If nor the environment variable nor the corresponding option is defined, the message is send to "root@localhost". Mailx_SendBinaryData Use yes/true/on/1 to attach all binary files from the problem directory to the email. AUTHORS
o ABRT team LIBREPORT 2.1.11 06/18/2014 REPORTER-MAILX(1)