Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris 8 02/04 CDs
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 8 02/04 CDs Post 302291827 by incredible on Thursday 26th of February 2009 11:28:46 AM
Old 02-26-2009
You have to source for it . It cant be downloaded now.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mounting cds?

is this right? mount /dev/acd0c /mnt/cdrom i get this: invalid superblock or bad superblock or soemthing like that. o/s is freebsd thanx (ps does it with all cds) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: matt2kjones
3 Replies

2. Red Hat

Need Help Finding C Compiler on install CDs

I have to install C compiler on Redhat 9. I was told that its on the install CDs however, I cannot find it. Would appreciate any help on this issue. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: StorageGuy
1 Replies

3. AIX

Where to Order 5.1L Cds

Anyone know where you can purchase a 5.1 cd set? IBM no longer ships this out and do not have a set. I have a burned copy, but would be nice to have the originals. I'd like to send my copies offsite for DR once i get an original set. Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: slacker
2 Replies

4. AIX

installation CDs

I am trying to find the images of AIX 5.2 (or 5.3) installation CDs. Does any one know web links to download? I was not able to find any. I am wonderying if it is not possible at all. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogogo
7 Replies

5. Solaris

Problem in locale installation through solaris 10 cds

Dear All I am in a problem where i have to install en_us locale through solaris 10 05/08 which is in 5 cds as I download from internet. when I use the following command after putting disk 1 of solaris 10 loceladm -a en_us -d /cdrom/cdrom0/s0/Solaris_10/Product It install few packages but... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Burning Solaris 9 Installation ISOs to bootable CDs

Hi everyone, Im new to Solaris and am just about to install Solaris 9 on an old Sparc based machine with Solaris 8. My friend gave me the ISOs for V9, and now, i have them sitting on my Vista, and i have to start writing bootable CDs of the same. But Im not quite sure how to go about doing... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: agummad
4 Replies

7. Solaris

How to find Solaris 2.6 installation cds?

Hello Forum! I need to install Solaris 2.6, but it seems difficult to find that old version...any ideas where to find / buy the installation cd's? Best regards, /roinepe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: roinepe
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 7 CDs 3/99

We have an Ultra 5 running Avaya's CMS (Call Management Software) and it crashed. I have a new Ultra 5 replacement that I need to reload Solaris 7 3/99 on it then I can run CPIO to pull all the CMS backup files off our tape backup. It has been years since we first setup this CMS server and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: drewmich
0 Replies
PUPPET-PLUGIN(8)						   Puppet manual						  PUPPET-PLUGIN(8)

NAME
puppet-plugin - Interact with the Puppet plugin system. SYNOPSIS
puppet plugin action DESCRIPTION
This subcommand provides network access to the puppet master's store of plugins. The puppet master serves Ruby code collected from the lib directories of its modules. These plugins can be used on agent nodes to extend Facter and implement custom types and providers. Plugins are normally downloaded by puppet agent during the course of a run. OPTIONS
Note that any configuration parameter that's valid in the configuration file is also a valid long argument, although it may or may not be relevant to the present action. For example, server is a valid configuration parameter, so you can specify --server <servername> as an argument. See the configuration file documentation at http://docs.puppetlabs.com/references/stable/configuration.html for the full list of acceptable parameters. A commented list of all configuration options can also be generated by running puppet with --genconfig. --mode MODE The run mode to use for the current action. Valid modes are user, agent, and master. --render-as FORMAT The format in which to render output. The most common formats are json, s (string), yaml, and console, but other options such as dot are sometimes available. --verbose Whether to log verbosely. --debug Whether to log debug information. ACTIONS
download - Download plugins from the puppet master. SYNOPSIS puppet plugin download DESCRIPTION Downloads plugins from the configured puppet master. Any plugins downloaded in this way will be used in all subsequent Puppet activ- ity. This action modifies files on disk. RETURNS A list of the files downloaded, or a confirmation that no files were downloaded. When used from the Ruby API, this action returns an array of the files downloaded, which will be empty if none were retrieved. EXAMPLES
download Retrieve plugins from the puppet master: $ puppet plugin download Retrieve plugins from the puppet master (API example): $ Puppet::Face[:plugin, '0.0.1'].download COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2011 by Puppet Labs Apache 2 license; see COPYING Puppet Labs, LLC June 2012 PUPPET-PLUGIN(8)