Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX Technology Level 9
Operating Systems AIX AIX Technology Level 9 Post 302291805 by ryanbsc@gmail.c on Thursday 26th of February 2009 11:01:12 AM
Old 02-26-2009
Error thanks

Thanks Shockneck

I appreciate your help. Its unfortunate they dont release more information about their new features Smilie.

However thanks for your help so far.

Regards

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

aix maintenance level

Hi, I want to know which command will list only maintenance level of Aix Operating system For Example: 5.3.1.7 in this example which is maintenance level of OS. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
3 Replies

2. AIX

Technology Level update errors

Hello, I recently did an update from 5300-0-0 to 5300-05-06. When I run lppchk -v I get the following errors: # lppchk -v lppchk: The following filesets need to be installed or corrected to bring the system to a consistent state: invscout.rte 2.1.0.0 (not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkranes
4 Replies

3. AIX

How to upgrade AIX TL (technology level)

Hello. Im attempting to install Oracle 11g, but my current AIX is a bit too old. Oracle 11g require TV 5300-05-06, and my current AIX TV is: % oslevel -s 5300-05-00 So what would be the best way to update TV? Thanks. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsddaemon
6 Replies

4. AIX

Update technology level

Hello I update one lpar from TL03 to TL06 reboot and check with lppchk -v, errpt and everything looks fine then I commit my fileset and I update to TL08-04. The installation was ok. I reboot my machine again check with lppchk -v and errpt and its ok, but when I type oslevel -s I get this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
5 Replies

5. AIX

How to upgrade AIX Firmware & TL Maintenance Level in AIX

Steps to upgrade AIX TL ( technology Level ) / Maintenance Level in AIX ( including Firmware HMC VIOS ) This article or post covers upgrades for - Hardware Management Console ( HMC ) - Firmware ( also known as microcode ) - VIO ( Virtual I/O Server = PowerVM ) - AIX Version, Technology... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies

6. AIX

rolling back Technology Level

Hi, is it possible to roll back currently updated Technology level ? what are steps required? Regards, Manoj (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
2 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Which technology is better with UNIX/AIX

Hi Guys, need your help .... I am working in UNIX field from last 2 years, its my career starting days.. Which technology I have to melt up with NIX knowledge which can provide me high opportunities in today's IT market ?? Now a days, I am learning C. I m not want to hurt anyone but some says... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: atul9806
0 Replies

8. AIX

AIX OS level

I currently have 2 servers running AIX 6.1 on them, but the OS level is listed differently in WSM. I am fairly new to AIX and just re-installed the OS on one of the boxes that originally had 5.1 on it. It now shows 6.1.0.0, whereas the other one shows 6.1.3.0. I have been trying to figure out how... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rifamilyguy
2 Replies

9. AIX

Pre-installation verification before technology level update

Hello, I was trying to upgrade TL on a lab server (test box). I did worked on (few) these type of SP and TL updates in the recent past. I saw the below message for the first time on server. current OS level : 7100-03-01-1341 downloaded the newest/recent fix pack from fix central as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: system.engineer
3 Replies
MLPOST(1)						      General Commands Manual							 MLPOST(1)

NAME
mlpost - wrapper around OCaml and Metapost for the Mlpost library SYNOPSIS
mlpost [options] files... DESCRIPTION
mlpost is a program that compiles OCaml files to PostScript or PDF files using the Mlpost library. OPTIONS
-pdf Generate .mps files (default) -mp Generate .mp files -png Generate .png files -ps Generate .1 files -latex <main.tex> Scan the LaTeX prelude -eps Generate encapsulated postscript files -xpdf WYSIWYG mode using xpdf remote server (the name of the remote server is "mlpost") -v Be a bit more verbose. Otherwise nothing is printed except in case of error. -ocamlbuild Use ocamlbuild to compile -native Compile to native code -ccopt <options> Pass <options> to the Ocaml compiler -execopt <options> Pass <options> to the compiled program -version Print Mlpost version and exit -no-magic Do not parse mlpost options, do not call Metapost.dump -depend output dependency lines in a format suitable for the make(1) utility -contrib <contrib-name> compile with the specified contrib -dumpable output one name of dumpable file by line. So it print all the figures which will be created by the .ml file. -get-include-compile {cmxa|cma|dir|file} output the libraries which are needed by the library Mlpost if you want not to use the mlpost tool : - cmxa print the needed cmxa file (opt version) - cma print the needed cma file (byte version) - dir print the directories needed to be include - file print the file name inside this directory without extension -compile-name <compile-name> Keep the compiled version of the .ml file and name it <compile-name>. -dont-execute Don't execute the mlfile. So mlpost generates no figures. With this option you can check that a file compile without wasting time to generate the figures. The options -dont-execute and -compile-name can be used in conjunction to create a program which generates some figures according to some command line options. -dont-clean Don't remove intermediates files. The metapost backend use some intermediates files which are removed without this option. -cairo Use the cairo backend instead of metapost -t1disasm Set the program used to decrypt PostScript Type 1 font, only with cairo (default built-in one). This option will disappear soon. -help, --help Display the list of options SEE ALSO
mpost(1), ocamlc(1), xpdf(1). AUTHOR
Mlpost was written by Romain Bardou, Francois Bobot, Johannes Kanig, Stephane Lescuyer and Jean-Christophe Filliatre. This manual page was written by Stephane Glondu <steph@glondu.net> and completed by the Mlpost authors for the Debian project (but may be used by others). August 2009 MLPOST(1)