Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming libRmath.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Post 302291517 by frozentin on Wednesday 25th of February 2009 11:49:44 PM
Old 02-26-2009
Check whether your LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable is correctly set.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Shared Object File

Hi All, I created the share object file using gcc -shared -fpic mypp.cpp -o myp.so but, pls tell me how to link this .so file to my client program. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarwan
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

copy file from UNIX to shared directory

Hi, I want to copy a file from unix machine to a shared windows directory. i tried using the ftp command but i was able to transfer the file only to my local directory. Is there any way we can transfer/copy the files from unix to windows shared directory.......... Please help. Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sireesha15
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to open a last modified file in a directory

how to directly open a last modified file in a directory? Please help (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: apsprabhu
5 Replies

4. Red Hat

libodbc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

We are trying to install third party software on this unix server... Here is the error message we are getting... error while loading shared libraries: libodbc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory It seems like odbc driver is not installed... >rpm -q unixODBC... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: govindts
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

shared object

Hi, I would like to create a shared object ( .so). This shared object 1. uses the functions from a library. 2. Also it should be able to use the global variable in an app To achieve this what should I do ? 1) To use the functions in the library should I give the -ld option while... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rvan
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

fatal: cannot open file `TNAME' for reading (No such file or directory)

Hi, I am running this command through a shell script and getting the error mentioned in the subject line: testing.awk -f x.txt TNAME My testing.awk file contains something like ++++++++++++++++++ #!/usr/bin/awk -f BEGIN{ TAB_NAME="INSERT_ONE_" ARGV ; } if ( $1=="JAM_ONE" &&... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kunwar
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cannot open [No such file or directory]

I am seeking help on one script that I created to celan up database audit files. The error returned is $./clean_audit.sh: /opt/oracle/logs/audit_clean.log: cannot open The same script is working on other 2 or 3 servers. But not working on other 4 servers. All servers are Oracle Linux. Here is... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
21 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk: cannot open file (No such file or directory)

Hello folks! I am new to Shell and awk scripting. This is my shell script that receives a string as an input from the user from the stdin. #!bin/sh printf "Enter your query\n" read query cmd=`echo $query | cut -f 1 -d " "` input_file=`echo $query | cut -f 2 -d " "` printf $input_file... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: radiohead_
10 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot open shared object: when starting nrpe

Got this error when starting nrpe Starting nagios-nrpe: nagios-nrpe/usr/sbin/nrpe: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: Pls advise ---------- Post updated at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:05 PM ---------- os is Debian lenny ---------- Post updated... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

10. Linux

Cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Hi, While running tcpdump command on my Fedora 16 machine I am get shared library issue. # tcpdump tcpdump: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory # which tcpdump /usr/software/sbin/tcpdump I have tried... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: muzaffar.k
3 Replies
ENVIRONMENT.D(5)                                                   environment.d                                                  ENVIRONMENT.D(5)

NAME
environment.d - Definition of user session environment SYNOPSIS
~/.config/environment.d/*.conf /etc/environment.d/*.conf /run/environment.d/*.conf /usr/lib/environment.d/*.conf /etc/environment DESCRIPTION
The environment.d directories contain a list of "global" environment variable assignments for the user environment. systemd-environment-d- generator(8) parses them and updates the environment exported by the systemd user instance to the services it starts. It is recommended to use numerical prefixes for file names to simplify ordering. For backwards compatibility, a symlink to /etc/environment is installed, so this file is also parsed. CONFIGURATION DIRECTORIES AND PRECEDENCE
Configuration files are read from directories in /etc/, /run/, and /lib/, in order of precedence. Each configuration file in these configuration directories shall be named in the style of filename.conf. Files in /etc/ override files with the same name in /run/ and /lib/. Files in /run/ override files with the same name in /lib/. Packages should install their configuration files in /lib/. Files in /etc/ are reserved for the local administrator, who may use this logic to override the configuration files installed by vendor packages. All configuration files are sorted by their filename in lexicographic order, regardless of which of the directories they reside in. If multiple files specify the same option, the entry in the file with the lexicographically latest name will take precedence. It is recommended to prefix all filenames with a two-digit number and a dash, to simplify the ordering of the files. If the administrator wants to disable a configuration file supplied by the vendor, the recommended way is to place a symlink to /dev/null in the configuration directory in /etc/, with the same filename as the vendor configuration file. If the vendor configuration file is included in the initrd image, the image has to be regenerated. CONFIGURATION FORMAT
The configuration files contain a list of "KEY=VALUE" environment variable assignments, separated by newlines. The right hand side of these assignments may reference previously defined environment variables, using the "${OTHER_KEY}" and "$OTHER_KEY" format. It is also possible to use "${FOO:-DEFAULT_VALUE}" to expand in the same way as "${FOO}" unless the expansion would be empty, in which case it expands to DEFAULT_VALUE, and use "${FOO:+ALTERNATE_VALUE}" to expand to ALTERNATE_VALUE as long as "${FOO}" would have expanded to a non-empty value. No other elements of shell syntax are supported. Each KEY must be a valid variable name. Empty lines and lines beginning with the comment character "#" are ignored. Example Example 1. Setup environment to allow access to a program installed in /opt/foo /etc/environment.d/60-foo.conf: FOO_DEBUG=force-software-gl,log-verbose PATH=/opt/foo/bin:$PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/foo/lib${LD_LIBRARY_PATH:+:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH} XDG_DATA_DIRS=/opt/foo/share:${XDG_DATA_DIRS:-/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/} SEE ALSO
systemd(1), systemd-environment-d-generator(8), systemd.environment-generator(7) systemd 237 ENVIRONMENT.D(5)