Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Problem with connecting with Sun Java Web console Post 302291348 by Lespaul20 on Wednesday 25th of February 2009 12:14:44 PM
Old 02-25-2009
Are you using the HTTPS:// site?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Recover/Reset Sun Java System Server Console password

I am administering a Solaris 10 server that I have root password for but need to get to the system server console. The password has been 'forgotten'. I've tried changing it in /var/opt/mps/serverroot/admin-serv/config/admpw and local.conf with the current hashed password in /etc/shadow for a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jameson
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM)

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM) 1. I like to understand the difference in purpose of using java web console and Web-Based Enterprise Management (WBEM) 2. As per CIS benchmark, both of them has to be disabled when not used for increased security. Solaris admin(s) -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyberidude
0 Replies
HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::htmltext(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::htmltext(3pm)

NAME
HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::htmltext - A filter to transmogrify HTML text SYNOPSIS
use HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::tags; use HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::htmltext; # could it be any simpler? $proxy->push_filter( mime => 'text/html', response => HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::tags->new, response => HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::htmltext->new( sub { tr/a-zA-z/n-za-mN-ZA-M/ } ) ); DESCRIPTION
The HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::htmltext is a filter spawner that calls the callback of your choice on any HTML text (outside "<script>" and "<style>" tags, and entities). The subroutine should modify the content of $_ as it sees fit. Simple, and terribly efficient. METHODS
The filter defines the following methods, called automatically: init() Ensures that the filter is initialised with a CODE reference. begin() Per page parser initialisation. filter() A simple HTML parser that runs the given callback on the text contained in the HTML data. Please look at HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::htmlparser if you need something more elaborate. SEE ALSO
HTTP::Proxy, HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter, HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::htmlparser. AUTHOR
Philippe "BooK" Bruhat, <book@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003-2005, Philippe Bruhat. LICENSE
This module is free software; you can redistribute it or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-07-03 HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::htmltext(3pm)