Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News DICOM Anonymizer: 1.1.6.0 Released Post 302291115 by pcraok on Tuesday 24th of February 2009 06:12:41 PM
Old 02-24-2009
How we can read the DICOM image header information

How we can read the DICOM image header and other image information through Linux scripts.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

squid anonymizer

Hello; some sites describe how to anonymize the squid the web browsing by inserting the following cods to “http.c” file that located on “src” directory.(when we install squid manually) but I have installed putty via “yum” command , and the files and directories are not similar the manually... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: globalvpn
0 Replies

2. Linux

Proxy / Network Anonymizer setup?

I'm trying to set up a system where I have a front end machine that has a list of proxies it knows to connect through, and all the machines in the office route through this front end machine to go through the appropriate proxy IP. Could someone point me in the direction of some software... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kettlewell
0 Replies
gdcm2pnm(1)							       GDCM							       gdcm2pnm(1)

NAME
gdcm2pnm - .SH "SYNOPSIS" gdcmdiff [options] file-in bitmap-out DESCRIPTION
The gdcm2pnm command line program takes as input a DICOM file and produces a rendered bitmap file. PARAMETERS
file-in DICOM input filename bitmap-out Bitmap output filename options options general options -h --help print this help text and exit -v --version print version information and exit -V --verbose verbose mode (warning+error). -W --warning warning mode, print warning information -E --error error mode, print error information -D --debug debug mode, print debug information Simple usage gdcm2pnm will take as input DICOM and render it into a bitmap file using the window/level attributes value. $ gdcm2pnm input.dcm output.png It is much different from the gdcmraw or gdcmimg command line tool as it will render a DICOM image. This means that the output will be rendered in 8bits ready for display. SEE ALSO
gdcm2vtk(1), gdcmimg(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2011 Mathieu Malaterre Version 2.2.0 Tue Feb 5 2013 gdcm2pnm(1)