Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming array bounds and mem leak tool Post 302289278 by otheus on Thursday 19th of February 2009 07:09:10 AM
Old 02-19-2009
Assuming you use C, look for ElectricFence and valgrind. Good luck!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference in Mem usage ?

Hi All, I have a pair of sun ultra 5_10 with SunOS 5.5.1. Both are almost equally patched and set up with simillar applications. host# uname -a SunOS host 5.5.1 Generic_103640-24 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10 Even though both have same amount of RAM ( 512 Mb ) , ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shibz
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

crontab: error on previous line; number out of bounds.

Hi, I am trying to set up a cron job for every Friday at 6:00 p.m. and got an error: "/var/tmp/aaaa29638" 1 line, 73 characters 00 18 00 0 5 /app/test/backup.ksh crontab: error on previous line; number out of bounds. Any ideas? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oradbus
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Comman/Tool to check memory leak in solaris box

Hello Guys, Please let me know about commands or tools that are available to check memory leak in solaris box. Thanks in Advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajeshlbryan
1 Replies

4. Linux

Linux Mem Usage

What is amount of free RAM i have now? total used free shared buffers cached Mem: 1010 963 46 0 215 256 -/+ buffers/cache: 491 518 Swap: 1983 0 1983 Above is the output of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: new2ss
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris Mem Consumption

We have Sun OS running on spark : SunOS ciniwnpr67 5.10 Generic_118833-24 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V440 Having Physical RAM : Sol10box # prtconf | grep Mem Memory size: 8192 Megabytes My Top Output is : 130 processes: 129 sleeping, 1 on cpu CPU states: 98.8% idle, 0.2% user, 1.0%... (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajwinder
27 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create RAID - Smart Array Tool - ML370

Hi guys, i must install an old old old ml370 server... I must create a RAID 5 with my 4 SCSI disk. I need a SmartStart disk for create it or a Floppy Disk called "Array configuration Tool". I don't find it on the hp website...:mad::mad::mad: Anyone have it?? Thanks in advance. Zio (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zio Bill
0 Replies

7. Programming

how to avoid the segfault from Address 0x1cd00000103 out of bounds

After allocating memory for some variables, segfault is often to happen, due to the same reason: Address 0x1cd00000103 out of bounds It is welcome to recommend some treatments. Thanks e.g. is_done = 0x1cd00000103 <Address 0x1cd00000103 out of bounds>, hood = 0x23c00000247, c =... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdbug
11 Replies

8. Solaris

Mem Details

<A href="mailto:root@sssdpmds01$"> root@sssdpmds01$ prstat -a PID USERNAME SIZE RSS STATE PRI NICE TIME CPU PROCESS/NLWP 13831 ogw 2613M 2108M cpu12 0 0 277:43:27 3.9% java/1201 4312 ogw 2641M 2092M sleep 59 0 562:45:51 2.1% java/1235 4469 ogw ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jojo123
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep for string, but within mentioned bounds

Hi, I've been trying to filter a file which has several repetitions of lines which looks as follows: ('hello My name is jamie blabla xyz>>) Each line has different values in them. I want grep or awk or sed to treat everything within the (' and >>) as one line and then filter for a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
2 Replies

10. Programming

-Warray-bounds option to GCC compiler

What exactly is the -Warray-bounds option to the GCC compiler supposed to warn about? the man page states: ~ g++ --version g++ (GCC) 7.3.1 20180130 (Red Hat 7.3.1-2) Copyright (C) 2017 Free Software Foundation, Inc.Thank you. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
14 Replies
icetBoundingVertices(3) 					  IceT Reference					   icetBoundingVertices(3)

NAME
icetBoundingVertices -- set bounds of geometry. Synopsis #include <IceT.h> void icetBoundingVertices( IceTInt size, IceTEnum type, IceTSizeType stride, IceTSizeType count, const IceTVoid * pointer ); Description icetBoundingVertices is used to tell IceT what the bounds of the geometry drawn by the callback registered with icetDrawCallback or icetGL- DrawCallback are. The bounds are assumed to be the convex hull of the vertices given. The user should take care to make sure that the drawn geometry actually does fit within the convex hull, or the data may be culled in unexpected ways. IceT runs most efficiently when the bounds given are tight (match the actual volume of the data well) and when the number of vertices given is minimal. The size parameter specifies the number of coordinates given for each vertex. Coordinates are given in X-Y-Z-W order. Any Y or Z coordinate not given (because size is less than 3) is assumed to be 0.0, and any W coordinate not given (because size is less than 4) is assumed to be 1.0. The type parameter specifies in what data type the coordinates are given. Valid types are ICET_SHORT, ICET_INT, ICET_FLOAT, and ICET_DOU- BLE, which correspond to types IceTShort, IceTInt, IceTFloat, and IceTDouble, respectively. The stride parameter specifies the offset between consecutive vertices in bytes. If stride is 0, the array is assumed to be tightly packed. The count parameter specifies the number of vertices to set. The pointer parameter is an array of vertices with the first vertex starting at the first byte. If data replication is being used, each process in a data replication group should register the same bounding vertices that encompass the entire geometry. By default there is no data replication, so unless you call icetDataReplicationGroup, all process can have their own bounds. Errors ICET_INVALID_ENUM Raised if type is not one of ICET_SHORT, ICET_INT, ICET_FLOAT, or ICET_DOUBLE. Warnings None. Bugs None known. Copyright Copyright (C)2003 Sandia Corporation Under the terms of Contract DE-AC04-94AL85000 with Sandia Corporation, the U.S. Government retains certain rights in this software. This source code is released under the New BSD License. See Also icetBoundingBox(3), icetDataReplicationGroup(3), icetDrawCallback(3), icetGLDrawCallback(3) IceT Reference September 20, 2010 icetBoundingVertices(3)