Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX error 1000: Unexpected symbol Post 302288476 by vbe on Tuesday 17th of February 2009 09:58:27 AM
Old 02-17-2009
What options are you using to compile?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Error - Symbol Resolution Failed

Hi All, I am trying to run sqlplus on my AIX 5L box but following errors are thrown: $ sqlplus exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program sqlplus because of the following errors: 0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for /usr/lib/libc.a because: 0509-136 Symbol kaio_rdwr64 (number 0)... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: run_time_error
5 Replies

2. Programming

symbol referencing error

Undefined first referenced symbol in file std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(int)/var/tmp//ccTR std::cerr /var/tmp//ccTRcjui.o std::cout /var/tmp//ccTRcjui.o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suhasini
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk Shell Script error : "Syntax Error : `Split' unexpected

hi there i write one awk script file in shell programing the code is related to dd/mm/yy to month, day year format but i get an error please can anybody help me out in this problem ?????? i give my code here including error awk ` # date-month -- convert mm/dd/yy to month day,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Herry
2 Replies

4. Programming

Symbol referencing error

Hey everyone, I can't figure out this symbol referencing error after looking at it for the longest time, and I figured some fresh eyes might be able to point something out I am overlooking. Undefined first referenced symbol in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fromatz
1 Replies

5. Programming

undefined symbol: clock_gettime' error

Hi, i've compiled my app on x86_64 with -m32 gcc option. Can anybody tell me what is/would typically cause the 'undefined symbol: clock_gettime' error?? -1 k){0N!x y} '/home/da71336/simon/mkvfh/mkv.so: undefined symbol: clock_gettime @ "q" "subr:mkv 2:`subr,3; subc:mkv 2:`subc,1;... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dpa078
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed error : Syntax error: redirection unexpected

My script is throwing the error 'Syntax error: redirection unexpected' My line of code.. cat nsstatustest.html | sed s/<tr><td align="left">/<tr><td align="left" bgcolor="#000000"><font color="white">/ > ztmp.Ps23zp2s.2-Fpps3-wmmm0dss3 HTML tags are getting in the way but they're needed to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phpfreak
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron Job : unexpected symbol

Hello Experts, I am trying to setup a crontab with 2 jobs but getting the familiar error 0481-079 Reached a symbol that is not expected I would like to know if the below code is the only way to show a fixed interval. Don't we have something more efficient. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hkansal
2 Replies

8. Solaris

/usr/lib/passwdutil.so.1: symbol __nsl_fgetspent_r: referenced symbol not found

deleteing post (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dshakey
0 Replies

9. Programming

gmake undefined symbol error

I have a C code which i am trying to compile using gcc. When i am trying to compile it i get the error undefined symbol error though i am providing the -l*** option where *** refers to the module where the object files for those symbols are present. Can someone help me on the same. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manaankit
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

IF section problem. syntax error: unexpected end of file error

Hello, I have another problem with my script. Please accept my apologies, but I am really nooby in sh scripts. I am writing it for first time. My script: returned=`tail -50 SapLogs.log | grep -i "Error"` echo $returned if ; then echo "There is no errors in the logs" fi And after... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jedzio
10 Replies
xml2-config(1)						      General Commands Manual						    xml2-config(1)

NAME
xml2-config - script to get information about the installed version of libxml SYNOPSIS
xml2-config [--prefix[=DIR]] [--libs] [--cflags] [--version] [--help] DESCRIPTION
xml2-config is a tool that is used to determine the compile and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use libxml. OPTIONS
xml2-config accepts the following options: --version Print the currently installed version of libxml on the standard output. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a libxml program. --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a libxml program. --prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that libxml was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Fredrik Hallenberg <hallon@lysator.liu.se>, for the Debian GNU/linux system (but may be used by others). NOTES
Source for libxml is available in the SUNWlxmlS package. Documentation for libxml is available on-line at http://www.xmlsoft.org/ 3 July 1999 xml2-config(1)