Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Folder Watch
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Folder Watch Post 302287707 by Zaxon on Sunday 15th of February 2009 08:25:49 AM
Old 02-15-2009
It's cool. Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Watch The Time !!!

watch your clock! Unix-time @ 1:58:31 UTC (2:58:31 MEZ) == 1111111111 ;-) no chance to see such a combination again... 2222222222 will be beyond our time..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time greetings PRESSY (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Management: How do I move all JPGS in a folder structure to a single folder?

This is the file structure: DESKTOP/Root of Photo Folders/Folder1qweqwasdfsd/*jpg DESKTOP/Root of Photo Folders/Folder2asdasdasd/*jpg DESKTOP/Root of Photo Folders/Folder3asdadfhgasdf/*jpg DESKTOP/Root of Photo Folders/Folder4qwetwdfsdfg/*jpg DESKTOP/Root of Photo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: guptaxpn
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

watch command

Hi, Please help me out! In the man pages they dont talk about any options that can be used to terminate a running 'watch' command. Do you know a way of terminating the command using an option? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: foxtron
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can I use a shell script for deleting chunks from a watch folder?

Hello I have a unique problem of needing to delete large files slowly off of an XSan. I was wondering if there is a script I could use to delete 100gb chunks of files and folders that get placed in to a watch folder, slowly so as not to disrupt the other users. I would like to use Automator in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajsoto
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using the watch command

so i have a very long script which i have to run. when i run this script, i want to monitor the the openssl commands it runs. the way ive attempted to do this is: watch -t -n 1 "(date '+TIME:%H:%M:%S' ; ps aux | egrep openssl | egrep -v grep)" 2>&1 | tee -a logfile the above command is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting for moving folder specific files into target directory of that country folder.

I need help to write shell script to copy files from one server to another server. Source Directory UAE(inside i have another folder Misc with files inside UAE folder).I have to copy this to another server UAE folder( Files should be copied to UAE folder and Misc files should be copied in target... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: naresh2389
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request for Shell script to move files from Subfolder to Parent folder and delete sub folder

Hi Team, I am new to shell script and there is a requirement where files should be moved from Subfolder to parent folder. Eg: parent folder --> /Interface/data/test/IN Sub folder -->/Interface/data/test/IN/Invoice20180607233338 Subfolder will be always with timestamp... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: srivarun15
6 Replies
proxychains(1)															    proxychains(1)

NAME
ProxyChains - redirect connections through proxy servers SYNTAX
proxychains <program> DESCRIPTION
This program forces any tcp connection made by any given tcp client to follow through proxy (or proxy chain). It is a kind of proxifier. It acts like sockscap / premeo / eborder driver (intercepts TCP calls). This version (2.0) supports SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and HTTP CONNECT proxy servers. Auth-types: socks - "user/pass" , http - "basic". When to use it ? 1) When the only way to get "outside" from your LAN is through proxy server. 2) When you are behind restrictive firewall which filters outgoing connections to some ports. 3) When you want to use two (or more) proxies in chain: like: your_host <--> proxy1 <--> proxy2 <--> target_host 4) When you want to "proxify" some programs with no proxy support built-in (like telnet). 5) When you dont want to pay for eBorder / premeo socks driver :) Some cool features: * This program can mix different proxy types in the same chain like: your_host <-->socks5 <--> http <--> socks4 <--> http <--> target_host * Different chaining options supported like: take random proxy from the list. or : chain proxies in exact order or : chain proxies in dynamic order (smart exclude dead proxies from chain) *You can use it with any TCP client application, even network scanners. yes, yes - you can make portscan via proxy (or chained proxies) for example with Nmap scanner by fyodor (www.insecure.org/nmap). proxychains nmap -sT -PO -p 80 -iR (find some webservers through proxy) NOTE: to run suid/sgid programs(like ssh) through proxychains you have to be root FILES
proxychains looks for config file in following order: ./proxychains.conf $(HOME)/.proxychains/proxychains.conf /etc/proxychains.conf see more in /etc/proxychains.conf EXAMPLES
To run this program the standard way type: proxychains telnet targethost.com in this example it will run telnet through proxy(or chained proxies) specified by proxychains.conf COPYING
proxychains is distributed under the GNU General Public License. (GPL 2.0 or greater). AUTHORS
Net Creature, Proxy Labs <http://proxychains.sourceforge.net> <Net Creature> 2.0 proxychains(1)