Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Moving files which are generating time to time Post 302287690 by Ankgne on Sunday 15th of February 2009 03:55:47 AM
Old 02-15-2009
Hello Renjesh

I understood your problem but before offering you any solution i would like to know whether there is a flat file which contains the mapping of unique id(ATM id) to terminal id.

If there is a flat file for the mapping. Please post it contents for reference.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How To Provide Time Sync Using Nts-150 Time Server On Unix Network?

can anybody tel lme,how to instal NTS -150 on a unix network,it needs some patch to fetch time frm serve,,?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pesty
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generating files with time interval of fifteen minutes

Hi Guys, I have two dates as start date and end date.. i need to generate files within these two dates with time interval of half an hour.... i.e. Start Date=25/09/07 12:00:00 End Date=26/09/07 12:00:00 Now i need to generate files every half an... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aajan
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

generating reports based on time field of network data

hi i have data extracted in the following format ranging around 300000 to 800000 records in a text file , the format is of network data . No. Time Source Destination Protocol 1 1998-06-05 17:20:23.569905 HP_61:aa:c9 HP_61:aa:c9 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: renukaprasadb
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding files older than the current date and time and renaming and moving

Hi, I have a very urgent requirement here. I have to find all files in the specified directory but not in the sub directories(The directory name is stored in a variable) which are older than the current date as well as current time and rename it as filename_yyyymmddhhmmss.ext and move it into a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ragavhere
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

generating a sequence depending on the time of the day

ould we generate a sequence number based on the time of the day? e.g. an application is scheduled to run from 0800 hrs to 1700 hrs with a frequency of Once every five minutes the intention is to "assign" a certain value to a variable when depending on the time of the day i.e. if the time... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: zainravi
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Moving the files based on count and time.

Hi, I have a requirement ,let us say 1000 files needs to be transferred in an hour from one path to another path and if the files (1000 files) are transferred within an hour ( say 40 mins), then the process should remain idle for the remaining time ( 20 mins). (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Asaikarthik
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Moving files only by oldest file one at a time

Hi I am want to create a script where the file gets moved from the current folder to a folder transfer based on the oldest first. This script should run one file at a time using a loop. I want it as a loop because I want to do some processing while I have one file. Can anyone guide me on this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chamajid
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting date/time and generating offsets in bash script

Hi all, I need a script to do some date/time conversion. It should take as an input a particular time. It should then generates a series of offsets, in both hour:minute form and number of milliseconds elapsed. For 03:00, for example, it should give back 04:02:07 (3727000ms*) 05:04:14... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: emdan
2 Replies

9. Solaris

modifying date and time and time zone on solaris 5.10 with (redundant server) veritas

I have a cluster of two Solaris server (veritas cluster). one working and the other is standby I am going to change the date on them , and am looking for a secure solution as it is giving an important service. my opinion is that the active one doesn't need to be restarted (if I don't change the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: barry1946
1 Replies
DBSchema::ColGroup(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   DBSchema::ColGroup(3pm)

NAME
DBIx::DBSchema::ColGroup - Column group objects SYNOPSIS
use DBIx::DBSchema::ColGroup; $colgroup = new DBIx::DBSchema::ColGroup ( $lol_ref ); $colgroup = new DBIx::DBSchema::ColGroup ( @lol ); $colgroup = new DBIx::DBSchema::ColGroup ( [ [ 'single_column' ], [ 'multiple_columns', 'another_column', ], ] ); $lol_ref = $colgroup->lol_ref; @sql_lists = $colgroup->sql_list; @singles = $colgroup->singles; DESCRIPTION
This class is deprecated and included for backwards-compatibility only. See DBIx::DBSchema::Index for the current class used to store unique and non-unique indices. DBIx::DBSchema::ColGroup objects represent sets of sets of columns. (IOW a "list of lists" - see perllol.) METHODS
new [ LOL_REF ] Creates a new DBIx::DBSchema::ColGroup object. Pass a reference to a list of lists of column names. lol_ref Returns a reference to a list of lists of column names. sql_list Returns a flat list of comma-separated values, for SQL statements. For example: @lol = ( [ 'single_column' ], [ 'multiple_columns', 'another_column', ], ); $colgroup = new DBIx::DBSchema::ColGroup ( @lol ); print join(" ", $colgroup->sql_list), " "; Will print: single_column multiple_columns, another_column singles Returns a flat list of all single item lists. AUTHOR
Ivan Kohler <ivan-dbix-dbschema@420.am> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2000 Ivan Kohler Copyright (c) 2000 Mail Abuse Prevention System LLC All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. BUGS
SEE ALSO
DBIx::DBSchema::Index, DBIx::DBSchema::Table, DBIx::DBSchema::ColGroup::Unique, DBIx::DBSchema::ColGroup::Index, DBIx::DBSchema, perllol, perldsc, DBI perl v5.14.2 2007-06-27 DBSchema::ColGroup(3pm)